ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 Technical Postings

Old 04-26-2016   #11
Johnny5

Default Re: How can I post photos

john: use the photobucket app and copy the URL and paste it in the writing area.

FYi my bro just sold his c5 Z06 for a C6 Z06 and i still rip on him bc i can take my top off lol think about it. There is a slight chance our cars could be worth $$$$ someday but probably not lol
Johnny5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016   #12
edram454

sorry to hear another brother ditching his car. It is ok because these cars a very personal cars to us. My wife has no say so over anything regarding my z. I do as I please so it is pure emotion that drives me. I had a supercharged c5 puttine 525 to the wheels. it was faster than my z but my z is very fast and controllable. it is also very rare compared to a sea of c5 and c6 cars. I felt so unspecial in my c5 that as nice as it was it bored me and the people at the shows. I like modded cars and i dumped a load on that c5 but no comparison for me. good luck with your decision and its only you that has to be satisfied.

ed ramos #3028

1990 #3028..siamese ported plen/hous/SGC/fidanza/DRM LTHeaders/DRM roll cage/camber rod/drilled slot rotors hawk track pads/grand sport calipers/full corsa exhaust/Hurst/NO cats/custom SGC chip/cbeamplate/315's on all 4/intake water plugged/smog removed..RC injectors/LED lights..SHOULD NOT HAVE PUT ALL THE MONEY IN IT.. SOLD.
edram454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016   #13
Vette73

Quote:
Originally Posted by edram454 View Post
sorry to hear another brother ditching his car. It is ok because these cars a very personal cars to us. My wife has no say so over anything regarding my z. I do as I please so it is pure emotion that drives me. I had a supercharged c5 puttine 525 to the wheels. it was faster than my z but my z is very fast and controllable. it is also very rare compared to a sea of c5 and c6 cars. I felt so unspecial in my c5 that as nice as it was it bored me and the people at the shows. I like modded cars and i dumped a load on that c5 but no comparison for me. good luck with your decision and its only you that has to be satisfied.

ed ramos #3028
Very true....I bought the ZR1 because if it's uniqueness and its rarity..
At the time I bought my Z I was looking at Vipers but could not find one that sparked interest...

Having the 73 convertible already which is far from stock, I felt it would be Kool to have a rare Vette from a different generation..

I bought my Z sight unseen and had it shipped....Solid solid car...Very well taken care of and no one has these....Dint know if that's a good thing or a bad thing..Lol..

As of now with the mods I have done the car is putting down nice power.....Like I said it's just an idea about selling..

If I did I would post it here and somebody would be getting a great car if in fact I go in that direction.
Vette73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016   #14
Dynomite

Default Using Albums on various Forums to Host and Post Photos

Creating Albums and Hosting Post Photos TIPS
Post 131 - Resizing Photos for Forum Posts and Creating Reference Links

1. This photos were resized on my computer using PAINT.
2. Then the photos were uploaded to my Registry Albums on this Forum.
3. I then clicked on one photo and copied the BB Code which is posted as [IM G]http://www.zr1.net/forum/picture.php?albumid=211&pictureid=3063[/IMG]
4. I left a space between the M and G so the photo would not show

Just showing what you can do with Album Photos using Paint on your computer before you upload to your Albums on this Forum.

Stumbled on something very interesting
The photo below is from my Album on the Other Forum.
On the Other Forum I can post the photos above that are in my Album on This Forum

Last edited by Dynomite; 04-28-2016 at 08:39 PM.
Dynomite is offline   Reply With Quote