ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 08-08-2007   #11
jonszr1

Default Re: last 2 T&Tune @ famoso for the year

thankyou for the kind words it was my pleasure to help who I could .i gues s i am from the old school where your word id your bond and allways try to be fair and never take advantage of anyone for personal gain. oonce again thankyou ., when i get moved into my new diggs and get my new job squared away i,ll take another look at things who knows ??????????????????
jonszr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007   #12
cuisinartvette

I think youll cool down after awhile...You love that damn car too much, that much I know. If you lose it and eat the whole damn neighborhood Ill be real disappointed.

Corvette community has a variety of flavors to it, guys from all different backgrounds and walks of life, a cast of characters who buy them for different reasons. Some are good guys, some arent, avoid the latter. At one point buying and owning one of these was a rich mans game, some get PO'd when reality slaps them in the face knowing the average guy could buy their way into one of these beasts and as special as they are they are yesterdays news..

3) There are some trying to establish themselves as a P/T ot F/T vendor in the Vette community or rely on it to some extent to pay bills...nothing wrong with that.However there is a fine line between freinds and business. Trust and mutual respect play big here.

What do I know though, Im a bottom dweller trying to get my fix on the cheap. Heck, Im barely typing with a pitchfork cause I kicked the dog too many times and busted my toes. I can actually spell but sometimes I get typos from banging my wifes head against the keyboard to save myself the trouble of typing....Pretty entertaining too, maybe if she would cook better I wouldnt have to do this.

I hope whoever it is you might have an issue with it can be worked out, no matter what "school" we are from.....in the end we are all car guys.

Last edited by cuisinartvette; 08-08-2007 at 04:39 AM.
cuisinartvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007   #13
jonszr1

thanx ron , i might keep her just dont know yet , trying to figure out how I want to furnish a 4700sqft house the first, and getting busy collecting some very past due stuff. i dont have a problem with people making money , but we have talked about this ,they dont have to get rich off each part. also to put up with a condesending attitude as well as aprice with a 3000%mark up is tough for me to swallow. then when you buy something from a member they should try to get thing you buy from them in a timely manner or if not contact you not you contact them and beg to get what you allready paid for . 9 wk or 5 weeks just isnt right and basicly disrespectfull of fellow members . i know your trying to be politicly correct . but if more shared how they truely feel then maybe some parts suppliers would get some class and charge a fair price for their parts and be nice to their customers. i dont think thats too much to ask, do you . there are some people i have had multiple dealings with , that i will have to stay away from or eat. please and thankyou and I am sorry or giving soeone the heads up when they are behind getting something to you go along way. my father told me once the only thing you have that YOU give up is your word.ypu are right though , that there are alot of good guys too and will concentrate on them . but attend the vegas gathering (my new home) no waynot this year dont think i could hold my cool. but thanx for your words . ii'll think it through ....................... well just have to see
Old 08-15-2007   #14
Peaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonszr1
well , everyone bailed but my exhaust friend came by with my redone exhaust now all manderal bends .we put it on and off we went only got to make 2 runs but the 2nd one was perrrfect 11.78 @119.62 with a1.78 60ft . So i reached my goal . time to sell her and find something new to toy with . thanx to all here its been fun but its time so say goodby be well guys
Damn, nice times .....now, WTF is going on here, you're leaving the board? Say it ain't so mon.
'94 ABZ Lucky #13-SOLD
Peaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007   #15
cuisinartvette

Thats it, Im taking a collection for a blow up kiddie pool and a gallon of baby oil. Its time you guys all kiss and make up.

Come on were all car guys here.
Old 08-16-2007   #16
jonszr1

info update one more added aug 24. a bunch of c-5 guys are going to that one