ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 Technical Postings

Old 07-02-2012   #11
MikeGolf

Default Re: Ram Dual Disc Clutch vs. Traditional GM clutch

I called Summit and they just put it into their inventory. Eckler's has it cheaper. Is there anywhere else that would sell it. Jeg's doesn't have it in their system yet. Too new. Just doing a price comparison.
'93 #166 Black Rose
“Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.” Heraclitus
MikeGolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012   #12
Bob G

the 10 inch single or dual disc has 3000 lb pressure plate so the pressure wil increse at the petal i am guessing about 25 to 30 % the 9.5 has a different style pressure plate petal pressure is aprox 10 % more hardly noticeable
Bob G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012   #13
zrwhat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGolf View Post
I called Summit and they just put it into their inventory. Eckler's has it cheaper. Is there anywhere else that would sell it. Jeg's doesn't have it in their system yet. Too new. Just doing a price comparison.
If you take the time to scour the net for best prices (Amazon for one) Summit racing will price match and actually beat whatever legitimate price you come up with.

All you have to do is tell them to price match you items and give them the site so they can look it up for verification.

They just knocked off over $70 bux on a pair of mufflers I just got, worth it to do a little leg work before calling.

Good luck,

Gibby
zrwhat is offline   Reply With Quote