ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Off Topic > OFF TOPIC

Old 03-19-2008   #11
djpatrick35

Default Re: Don'tcha just love the haters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Workman
Is he that guy in the video that shot up a C4 with a mini-gun from a helicopter??

P.
Yep. That's the guy. That vid made me want to scream!
[B]1990 Black ZR-1 #2212[/B] Totaled... :(
[B]2007 Z51 'vert :mrgreen:[/B]
[B]1988 35th Ann. Edition #962[/B] (Sold...) :cry:
djpatrick35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008   #12
Z51JEFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mex
i would bet that most of the cars in that vid arent as comfy or as reliable as the new zr1 will be.will the values of our zr1's go up when the new one is released?
Dont know,dont really care.I got mine thats all that matters.This new car is going to kick some serious A$$.That we all know.Ive heard some ZR-1 people bitchin and moaning about the new car but I see nothing but positives.And if it shines a little light on the rest of us,thats good too.And this You Tube video,the guys a moron that posted it.How can ANYBODY find fault with this new car?I cant see it.
Z51JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008   #13
tomtom72

Yea, Jeremy & that show is too funny though...they don't have much reverance for most of the cars they get to play with though....the C4 thing I thought was a bit much...but funny..

I think about what Jay Leno said about the C6 he owns, "I keep trying to break it but it won't break....you could hit it with a sledge hammer & I still think it won't break..." I respect his "celeb opinion" more than other celebs as he actually does turn wrenchs on his stuff....when he want to.

The thing that kills me is that any yr vette, when it was new, was more car per dollar than most everything else you could buy in the sports car world at any particular model yr. The only thing any one picks on is usually cosmetic stuff and the old saw about how sometimes the techno-stuff was a bit dated, but they were always quick to add that however dated, the stuff just works. I guess it's really sour grapes because they can't figure out how chevy does it on so low a MSRP???

JMHO
1990 ZR-1, Black/grey, #2233, stock. ZR-1 Net Reg Founding Member #316 & NCM member
tomtom72 is offline   Reply With Quote