ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Off Topic > OFF TOPIC

Old 05-05-2011   #11
bobbyhi

Default Re: Obama killed Osama?.?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Boothby View Post
I imagine the head wound was pretty severe and would not have "touched up" too well. So, you show a un-touched up photo and the skeptices say "that is not him, there is not much face left to id", or, you show a touched up photo and the skeptics say "this is touched up and can be anybody". So, you will never appease them, or "the Donald". And, they dumped him at sea so no one can "pray" over his body. Good move I say. May he and his kind rot in Hell!! Long may it wave!

Right on John!!!
1990 #2405 White/Gray
Haibeck chip,4:09 gears,Power Effects Exhaust,5 spoke chrome,C5 brakes,49th Street rockers,K&N,Hurst,Headers,Upper & lower ported

Minnesota State Director
Founding Member #19
bobbyhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011   #12
XfireZ51

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Boothby View Post
I imagine the head wound was pretty severe and would not have "touched up" too well. So, you show a un-touched up photo and the skeptices say "that is not him, there is not much face left to id", or, you show a touched up photo and the skeptics say "this is touched up and can be anybody". So, you will never appease them, or "the Donald". And, they dumped him at sea so no one can "pray" over his body. Good move I say. May he and his kind rot in Hell!! Long may it wave!
Well said John!
XfireZ51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011   #13
HADI-ZR1
Banned
BANNED

The Only different between Osama and Obama is " S " ,
Both liar, lie to their followers!!
HADI-ZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011   #14
GOLDCYLON

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4s...ing_shortfilms

00:38
GOLDCYLON - 91 ZR-1 #2014
GOLDCYLON - 90 ZR-1 #2794, 4L60e (Formerly Schrade's)

GOLDCYLON - 11 CTS-V

Arizona State Director

91 WHITE/BLACK #2014. 380 P&P&PCed,Ported Heads, Jeal Long tubes, Corsa Exhaust/FIKSE FM-5s /LED TLs, LED Headlights, Front Wilwood 6 piston narrowlite calipers and rear Wilwood caliper street shop mod,CNCed Coolant Pipes,TPI Cvr,Filter cover,Stainless Bolts, DRM/DOM PROM /ZFDOC mod build #102,DRLs,BMAD with stainless Debris Screen,Coplan Air Blaster, Pioneer APP Radio 4,Brey-Krause HB,Sub Bar,Fire extinguisher seat mount,DRM Coilovers,LEDs everywhere,Compass mirror (orange),V1 DIC hidden display, Homelink sun visor, Carbon Fiber top x3 and APSIS Carbon Fiber interior, APSIS CF Steering Wheel/NAPA Leather, Banski trailing arms, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension) ZFDoc drive shaft safety loop, raptor shift light (orange),AO engineering louver front plate, Console seat cushion, 96CE seats with black custom Sheepskins, ss billet catch can,Viper remote entry/alarm,Cragar Rear Louvers,LED side louver lights, Dewitts Radiator with SPAL fans and a Woods 160 T-Stat

90 RED/BLACK #2794. 4L60e Automatic Stage V by RPM Transmission, TCI Dedicated TCM, OBX Stainless Headers, Corsa Exhaust, SAN Secondaries and Haibeck PROM, Exotic Muscle Coil overs, LED Interior Lights, LED Tail Lights, LED Headlights, 94 Sport seats with black custom Sheepskins , Cragar rear louvers, GS Front calipers, Banski Trailing arms, APSIS Carbon Fiber steering wheel, Front and Rear Baer Eradispeeds, DRLs, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension), Dewitt's Raditor with Dual SPAL fans and a Haibeck 170 T-Stat

11 RED/GREY CTS-V

Last edited by GOLDCYLON; 05-05-2011 at 10:21 PM.
GOLDCYLON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011   #15
XfireZ51

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLDCYLON View Post
Old 05-06-2011   #16
FU

Quote:
Originally Posted by HADI-ZR1 View Post
The Only different between Osama and Obama is " S " ,
Both liar, lie to their followers!!
As much as I hate Hadi and his anti-AMERICAN post's. He has a very valid point here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLDCYLON View Post
Good post !

R.I.P Geoff they got the MOFO that murdered you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lt. Geoffrey Guja worked as part of the New York Fire Department’s 43rd Battalion as a floater between different stations. He had been a New York City firefighter for fifteen years.

Lt. Guja was on light duty at a Brooklyn headquarters on September 11, 2001. He had injured himself recently at a fire and was therefore not required to respond...but when he saw the first plane hit the tower from across the water in Brooklyn, he responded anyway, hopping in a subway car with another lieutenant and dressing up in somebody else’s gear at a firehouse in lower Manhattan. Guja was killed when the towers crumbled. He was 47 years old.

“Everybody had to communicate back and forth with upper authorities,” said his wife Debbie. “But he didn’t have anybody to respond to. He just went over. A lot of guys just went over. It’s their nature.”

Guja had been a registered nurse for about four years, working on a per diem basis at Mercy Hospital in Rockville Centre on the south shore of Long Island. A big, burly, boisterous man, he didn’t look the part of a nurse. He occasionally even poked fun at his image, Debbie said, like the time he stitched half a nurse’s uniform to half a fireman’s uniform for Halloween - even shaving off half his mustache.

Guja would spend summers surfing at Gilgo Beach, one of the many beaches on the thin barrier island that separated the Atlantic Ocean from the Great South Bay. They called him the Mayor of Gilgo Beach, such was his popularity. He kept a 43-foot houseboat there at Gilgo, and every July 4 he would take his wife and stepdaughters, Kelly and Jamie, on a cruise to the Statue of Liberty. He would don a chicken costume for special occasions, such as his daughter’s Sweet 16 party - one month prior to September 11. You had to laugh at the sight of this big guy crammed into a chicken suit, festooned with yellow feathers.

Born in Brooklyn, Geoff grew up in Massapequa with brothers Gary and Howard and sisters Patty and Judy. After graduation from Berner High School, he enrolled at the State University at Binghamton. A resident of Lindenhurst, he worked for LILCO - the Long Island Lighting Company - for fifteen years before becoming a firefighter and got his nurse training while on the job.

His headstone reads, “WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD.”

Unlike many of my fellow bloggers, I did not sign up for Project 2996, the goal of which was to have each of the 2,996 victims of 9/11 memorialized by at least one Online Journalist...for I did not want to write about a Randomly-Assigned Individual. I chose, instead, to write a memorial to Lt. Geoffrey Guja - because of all the people who lost their lives that evil day, he is (thank God) the only one with whom I have a personal connection.

No, I never knew Geoff. I can’t recall ever meeting him...yet his loss brought the events of 9/11 very close to me, because we had Childhood Geography in common. Geoff and I both lived on Pocahontas Street: our end of the street was on the west side of the local nine-hole golf course, his on the east side. We attended the same high school. His older sister Patty was in my class, and I shared many a schoolroom with his cousin Art, from elementary on up through high school.

And when I read about his life - his achievements, his personality, his courage - I feel a real sense of loss. Not just because he is gone, but because I never got to know him.

Geoff, may your memory be a blessing and comfort to your family. You are one of the true heroes of 9/11.
Written by Paul Ellison.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NCM Lifetime member # 982
Registry Founding # 237

Last edited by FU; 05-06-2011 at 08:29 AM.
FU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011   #17
Z Factor

Quote:
The whole thing stinks. But we're being played. I just hope people are able to recognize that fact.
-----------------------
I am not sure if this is your sentiment or that of a person you quoted.

There will always be people who think he is still alive, and he might be for all we know. However it is more likely that he is dead rather than what a person like Michael Moore would think when he said "Bush had him in a hotel just waiting to recapture him to win the next election".

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.
Theodore Roosevelt - April 23, 1910
Z Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011   #18
GOLDCYLON

Quote:
Originally Posted by FU2 View Post
As much as I hate Hadi and his anti-AMERICAN post's. He has a very valid point here.

Good post !

R.I.P Geoff they got the MOFO that murdered you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lt. Geoffrey Guja worked as part of the New York Fire Department?s 43rd Battalion as a floater between different stations. He had been a New York City firefighter for fifteen years.

Lt. Guja was on light duty at a Brooklyn headquarters on September 11, 2001. He had injured himself recently at a fire and was therefore not required to respond...but when he saw the first plane hit the tower from across the water in Brooklyn, he responded anyway, hopping in a subway car with another lieutenant and dressing up in somebody else?s gear at a firehouse in lower Manhattan. Guja was killed when the towers crumbled. He was 47 years old.

?Everybody had to communicate back and forth with upper authorities,? said his wife Debbie. ?But he didn?t have anybody to respond to. He just went over. A lot of guys just went over. It?s their nature.?

Guja had been a registered nurse for about four years, working on a per diem basis at Mercy Hospital in Rockville Centre on the south shore of Long Island. A big, burly, boisterous man, he didn?t look the part of a nurse. He occasionally even poked fun at his image, Debbie said, like the time he stitched half a nurse?s uniform to half a fireman?s uniform for Halloween - even shaving off half his mustache.

Guja would spend summers surfing at Gilgo Beach, one of the many beaches on the thin barrier island that separated the Atlantic Ocean from the Great South Bay. They called him the Mayor of Gilgo Beach, such was his popularity. He kept a 43-foot houseboat there at Gilgo, and every July 4 he would take his wife and stepdaughters, Kelly and Jamie, on a cruise to the Statue of Liberty. He would don a chicken costume for special occasions, such as his daughter?s Sweet 16 party - one month prior to September 11. You had to laugh at the sight of this big guy crammed into a chicken suit, festooned with yellow feathers.

Born in Brooklyn, Geoff grew up in Massapequa with brothers Gary and Howard and sisters Patty and Judy. After graduation from Berner High School, he enrolled at the State University at Binghamton. A resident of Lindenhurst, he worked for LILCO - the Long Island Lighting Company - for fifteen years before becoming a firefighter and got his nurse training while on the job.

His headstone reads, ?WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD.?

Unlike many of my fellow bloggers, I did not sign up for Project 2996, the goal of which was to have each of the 2,996 victims of 9/11 memorialized by at least one Online Journalist...for I did not want to write about a Randomly-Assigned Individual. I chose, instead, to write a memorial to Lt. Geoffrey Guja - because of all the people who lost their lives that evil day, he is (thank God) the only one with whom I have a personal connection.

No, I never knew Geoff. I can?t recall ever meeting him...yet his loss brought the events of 9/11 very close to me, because we had Childhood Geography in common. Geoff and I both lived on Pocahontas Street: our end of the street was on the west side of the local nine-hole golf course, his on the east side. We attended the same high school. His older sister Patty was in my class, and I shared many a schoolroom with his cousin Art, from elementary on up through high school.

And when I read about his life - his achievements, his personality, his courage - I feel a real sense of loss. Not just because he is gone, but because I never got to know him.

Geoff, may your memory be a blessing and comfort to your family. You are one of the true heroes of 9/11.
Written by Paul Ellison.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RIP Geoff
GOLDCYLON - 91 ZR-1 #2014
GOLDCYLON - 90 ZR-1 #2794, 4L60e (Formerly Schrade's)

GOLDCYLON - 11 CTS-V

Arizona State Director

91 WHITE/BLACK #2014. 380 P&P&PCed,Ported Heads, Jeal Long tubes, Corsa Exhaust/FIKSE FM-5s /LED TLs, LED Headlights, Front Wilwood 6 piston narrowlite calipers and rear Wilwood caliper street shop mod,CNCed Coolant Pipes,TPI Cvr,Filter cover,Stainless Bolts, DRM/DOM PROM /ZFDOC mod build #102,DRLs,BMAD with stainless Debris Screen,Coplan Air Blaster, Pioneer APP Radio 4,Brey-Krause HB,Sub Bar,Fire extinguisher seat mount,DRM Coilovers,LEDs everywhere,Compass mirror (orange),V1 DIC hidden display, Homelink sun visor, Carbon Fiber top x3 and APSIS Carbon Fiber interior, APSIS CF Steering Wheel/NAPA Leather, Banski trailing arms, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension) ZFDoc drive shaft safety loop, raptor shift light (orange),AO engineering louver front plate, Console seat cushion, 96CE seats with black custom Sheepskins, ss billet catch can,Viper remote entry/alarm,Cragar Rear Louvers,LED side louver lights, Dewitts Radiator with SPAL fans and a Woods 160 T-Stat

90 RED/BLACK #2794. 4L60e Automatic Stage V by RPM Transmission, TCI Dedicated TCM, OBX Stainless Headers, Corsa Exhaust, SAN Secondaries and Haibeck PROM, Exotic Muscle Coil overs, LED Interior Lights, LED Tail Lights, LED Headlights, 94 Sport seats with black custom Sheepskins , Cragar rear louvers, GS Front calipers, Banski Trailing arms, APSIS Carbon Fiber steering wheel, Front and Rear Baer Eradispeeds, DRLs, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension), Dewitt's Raditor with Dual SPAL fans and a Haibeck 170 T-Stat

11 RED/GREY CTS-V
GOLDCYLON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011   #19
HADI-ZR1
Banned
BANNED

I don't think Osama is god or angle so obama worry to release picture of worse terror person in the world!

Me too, i doubt he is still alive, but what if he was not dead in that mission?!
He could be dead long time ago...!

Obama said once in 2009 that he killed Osama! Hmm.

Obama did his best and pushed to release pictures which were worse for USA reputation to the world!
I mean pictures of suffering iragi in prison (Abo Graib) in Iraq, against republican!!

Did he care of Muslim anger?! He did that just to support his campaign and win the elections!! Am I right?!
Why he is not honest to American and tell what really happen inside compound , who was there, what really happend!!?

If bin laden responsible for 119 , then the families victims has right to see their #1 murder dead body!!

Last edited by HADI-ZR1; 05-06-2011 at 12:55 PM.
HADI-ZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011   #20
XfireZ51

Quote:
I don't think Osama is god or angle so obama worry to release picture of worse terror person in the world!

Me too, i doubt he is still alive, but what if he was not dead in that mission?!
He could be dead long time ago...!

Obama said once in 2009 that he killed Osama! Hmm.

Obama did his best and pushed to release pictures which were worse for USA reputation to the world!
I mean pictures of suffering iragi in person in Abo Graib in Iraq, against republican!!

Did he care of Muslim anger?! He did that just to support his campaign and win the elections!! Am I right?!
Why he s not honest to American and tell what really happen inside compound , who was there, what really happend!!?

If bin laden responsible for 119 , then the families victims has right to see their #1 murder dead body!!
Hadi,

Your own buddies are acknowledging what you are denying.

BBC Home > BBC News > South Asia
Menu
'Al-Qaeda statement' confirms Osama Bin Laden's death

06 May 11 12:30 ET

Al-Qaeda has confirmed the death of its leader, Osama Bin Laden, according to a statement attributed to the group and posted on jihadist internet forums.
The statement said his blood would not be "wasted" and al-Qaeda would continue to attack the US and its allies.
Bin Laden's death would be a "curse" for the US and urged an uprising in Pakistan, the statement added.
The militant was shot dead on Monday when US commandos stormed his compound in the Pakistani town of Abbottabad.
The covert raid was carried out without the prior knowledge of the Pakistani authorities, increasing tension between the two countries.
Several rallies were held in Pakistan on Friday in protest.
'Revolt'
The statement published on jihadist web forums, signed by "the general leadership" of al-Qaeda, said an audiotape would be released of Bin Laden speaking a week before his death.
"[His blood] will remain, with permission from Allah, the Almighty, a curse that chases the Americans and their agents, and goes after them inside and outside their countries," it warned.
"Their happiness will turn into sorrow, and their blood will be mixed with their tears. We call upon our Muslim people in Pakistan, on whose land Sheikh Osama was killed, to rise up and revolt.
"Before the sheikh passed from this world and before he could share with the Islamic nation in its joys over its revolutions in the face of the oppressors, he recorded a voice recording of congratulations and advice which we will publish soon, God willing."
Although US forces buried Bin Laden's body at sea, the statement warned the US that "multiple gates of evil" would be opened on them if they failed to hand over the corpse to his family. It incited Muslims to take action should the Americans mistreat the body or any of his captive family members.
It acknowledged the US was responsible for his death, and also noted that he had been killed by "treacherous infidel bullets".
The statement attracted a high number of online comments, all of which seemed to accept the death of Bin Laden as fact. (My bold)
Correspondents say this contrasts starkly with the scepticism that followed President Obama's announcement on Monday of the al-Qaeda leader's death. The scepticism had led to calls for the US to release pictures of his corpse - a move resisted by President Obama.
White House spokesman Jay Carney said it was "aware" of the statement.
"What it does is acknowledge the obvious, which is that Osama Bin Laden was killed by US forces," he said.
"We are quite aware of the potential for [militant] activity and are highly vigilant on that matter for that reason."
Earlier, Pakistani Islamist groups, led by the Jamaat-e-Islami, denounced the US military operation in Abbottabad as a violation of Pakistan's sovereignty.
They were also critical of Pakistan's government for allowing the commando operation to happen, although officials deny they were told.
Hundreds of people gathered in central Abbottabad following Friday prayers. They burned tyres, blocked a main road and shouted "down, down USA!" and "USA terrorist".
Anti-American sentiment also appeared to be high at a similar protest in the south-western city of Quetta, the capital of Baluchistan province.
However, a BBC correspondent in Rawalpindi says the anti-US protest there was much smaller than expected with about 50 people turning up.
Monday's helicopter-borne raid by US special forces has further strained relations between the US and Pakistan.
On Thursday, Pakistani military leaders warned they would review co-operation with the US if there were any more unilateral raids.
Officials also admitted "shortcomings" for failing to locate Bin Laden in a compound about 1km from the Pakistan Military Academy, and said an investigation would be launched.
Meanwhile, reports from the US says documents found at the compound suggest Bin Laden was planning further attacks on the US, including on the 10th anniversary of 11 September 2001.
One plan was to target a US rail route, officials said, although no imminent threat was detected.
Officials are examining computers, DVDs, hard-drives and documents seized from the compound where Bin Laden is believed to have been hiding for about six years.
One of Bin Laden's wives being interrogated by Pakistani security officials said she had never left the upper floors of the compound the entire time she was there.
She and Bin Laden's other two wives were taken into custody following Monday's raid. Pakistani authorities are also holding eight or nine children who were found there.