ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Club Regional Areas > Northeast Region

Old 08-17-2011   #91
ZRapid-1

Default Re: Burgerittoville!

The weather looks great for tonight.
I plan on making it to Heavenly Donuts in Derby.
Should be another sizeable group of ZR-1s - and good company too.
ZRapid-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011   #92
Michael Beal

Zee you there!
Michael Beal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011   #93
andersra

I'm coming too.
andersra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011   #94
Michael Beal

Just returned from Heavenly Donuts. I don't know if the donuts are heavenly but the get together and company certainly was. I'm looking forward to a repeat - will see you at Carlisle. As more than a aside, I'm grateful to have Scott Bell as our state director - I envy you New Yorkers for having the likes of Tom Guidice as yours. Happy Zr-1 ing to us all.
Old 08-18-2011   #95
tomtom72

Yea, we gotta do that again! It was fun. We had a good turn out of Z's, six of us were there. I'm in for another round as it wasn't all that bad traffic wise even on the way up at semi-rush hour. The ride home was better and much shorter and I even got home at a reasonable time...besides I didn't take any pictures, forgot I guess.

I second the motion on Scott! ......that other guy? Well he fell down on the job....no pictures!

Tom
1990 ZR-1, Black/grey, #2233, stock. ZR-1 Net Reg Founding Member #316 & NCM member
tomtom72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011   #96
94Admiral

They don't get any better than Tom....and thanks for the kind words.

You guys are the best...I really, really enjoyed last night.

We need to invite more guys to our little get-togethers! I will try to get the word out a little more...maybe we can locate a few more B.O.N.E.s at Carlisle?

Keep Saturday October 1st open on your calendars...and of course the 2nd for the FCO show in Mystic.
[COLOR=red][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black]1991 Red/Red [/FONT][FONT=Arial Black]Haibeck 350 500 HP [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][LIST][*][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red]Corsa Exhaust and [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red]4:10 Dana 44 gears[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/LIST][COLOR=blue][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black]1994 Admiral Blue/[COLOR=silver]Grey[/COLOR] [/FONT][FONT=Arial Black]Haibeck 368 530 HP[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][LIST][*][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]DRM Coilovers, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]Baer EradiSpeed Brakes, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]B&B 4th generation exhaust, 18" Face Polished Fikse FM5s, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]4:10 Dana 44 gears, and a BB tranny. [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/LIST]
94Admiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011   #97
andersra

I think the leadership we have in our group top notch. I am very grateful to have Scott as our leader, and I think New York is very fortunate to have Tom as their leader.

Last night was fun as usual.

Tom, I'm glad the ride home was better. Thought it might be.

Scott, safe travels to CA.

All of you have fun in Carlisle.
Old 08-18-2011   #98
ZZZZZR1
Banned
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by andersra View Post
I think the leadership we have in our group top notch. I am very grateful to have Scott as our leader, and I think New York is very fortunate to have Tom as their leader.

Last night was fun as usual.

Tom, I'm glad the ride home was better. Thought it might be.

Scott, safe travels to CA.

All of you have fun in Carlisle.
Bob

Are you coming to Carlisle??? Want to see 150 ZR-1's?????

Good food, good friends and unreal cars!

David
ZZZZZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011   #99
andersra

Dave, unfortunately I just don't have the time to do so this year. I will earmark some time for next year.
Old 08-18-2011   #100
Michael Beal

It's great that you make the journey (safely) - we all look forward to your sage advice. Those who have not yet joined us are truly missing out - we'd love to share more with the brotherhood. Regarding your appalling negligence in the picture taking category - don't feel so badly - no one else brought a camera (and, to my shame, I wouldn't know how to post them - another bit of instruction I hope you'll share with me.)

QUOTE=tomtom72;121457]Yea, we gotta do that again! It was fun. We had a good turn out of Z's, six of us were there. I'm in for another round as it wasn't all that bad traffic wise even on the way up at semi-rush hour. The ride home was better and much shorter and I even got home at a reasonable time...besides I didn't take any pictures, forgot I guess.

I second the motion on Scott! ......that other guy? Well he fell down on the job....no pictures!

Tom[/QUOTE]