ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 Technical Postings

Old 12-15-2003   #11
Anonymous

The sound was awesome when i ran 'corsa's',,and when you openend it up it when off like a F1 car.Ive since learnt that i would be better off with 3" pipes(possibly B&Bs or we do have a couple of custom exhaust shops that specialize in American systems) these open B&B mufflers,and courtesy of your advice a 'Xpipe',,all this would free up some more POWWWER,,i will get some photo's sorted and hopefully a Video that i can download ,you'l be one of the 1st to know.
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003   #12
Anonymous

Patton

Thank you much!! d*amn
I cant wait to hear and possibly see this. My current budget wont allow me to get my power effects and Xpipe for a few months... ARGH! Its frusturating to hear that muffled growl, just knowing there is a caged beast behind all those baffles. Being in california I doubt I'll be able to get passed our communist emmissions tests. High flow cats would be pushing it!Good Luck!
Old 12-15-2003   #13
Anonymous

1990 QUASAR BLUE

Britt 415, if your name means your LT5 is 415 cubic inches, than from everything I have read a 3" system like a B&B will realy allow that car to come alive! I saw a dyno of a 415 with headers random tech cats, and corsas. Than one with the only difference being B&Bs. The guy picked up almost thirty horse at the wheels.
Old 12-15-2003   #14
Anonymous

600 HP sounds good to me