ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Off Topic > OFF TOPIC

Old 05-27-2008   #1
HADI-ZR1

Talking Well, i have to say it!

I miss CF !
folks there talking about me hehehe . and that thread is funiest thread i ever read there!amazing

whos Willyszr1???

Last edited by HADI-ZR1; 05-27-2008 at 03:10 PM.
Old 05-27-2008   #2
GOLDCYLON

Default Re: Well, i have to say it!

GOLDCYLON - 91 ZR-1 #2014
GOLDCYLON - 90 ZR-1 #2794, 4L60e (Formerly Schrade's)

GOLDCYLON - 11 CTS-V

Arizona State Director

91 WHITE/BLACK #2014. 380 P&P&PCed,Ported Heads, Jeal Long tubes, Corsa Exhaust/FIKSE FM-5s /LED TLs, LED Headlights, Front Wilwood 6 piston narrowlite calipers and rear Wilwood caliper street shop mod,CNCed Coolant Pipes,TPI Cvr,Filter cover,Stainless Bolts, DRM/DOM PROM /ZFDOC mod build #102,DRLs,BMAD with stainless Debris Screen,Coplan Air Blaster, Pioneer APP Radio 4,Brey-Krause HB,Sub Bar,Fire extinguisher seat mount,DRM Coilovers,LEDs everywhere,Compass mirror (orange),V1 DIC hidden display, Homelink sun visor, Carbon Fiber top x3 and APSIS Carbon Fiber interior, APSIS CF Steering Wheel/NAPA Leather, Banski trailing arms, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension) ZFDoc drive shaft safety loop, raptor shift light (orange),AO engineering louver front plate, Console seat cushion, 96CE seats with black custom Sheepskins, ss billet catch can,Viper remote entry/alarm,Cragar Rear Louvers,LED side louver lights, Dewitts Radiator with SPAL fans and a Woods 160 T-Stat

90 RED/BLACK #2794. 4L60e Automatic Stage V by RPM Transmission, TCI Dedicated TCM, OBX Stainless Headers, Corsa Exhaust, SAN Secondaries and Haibeck PROM, Exotic Muscle Coil overs, LED Interior Lights, LED Tail Lights, LED Headlights, 94 Sport seats with black custom Sheepskins , Cragar rear louvers, GS Front calipers, Banski Trailing arms, APSIS Carbon Fiber steering wheel, Front and Rear Baer Eradispeeds, DRLs, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension), Dewitt's Raditor with Dual SPAL fans and a Haibeck 170 T-Stat

11 RED/GREY CTS-V
GOLDCYLON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008   #3
cuisinartvette

Old 05-28-2008   #4
HADI-ZR1

Hey Ron, this picture is for you, you know that Bill Clinton had 1970 model?? and other celebrities guys like musican Alen Jakson and others....

I read artical in Kuwaiti newspaper yesterday about that this car is unique, and it was pruduced in USA specialy for maxican market as the artical says. But some Kuwaiti Students in USA brought it here to Kuwait!
So you will become a celebrity soon, keep it up man!

This picture taken in KUWAIT for old cars gathering! ... 1973,350cid, 350 trans.

The artical is nice to read here with info about this car and history. I dont know if there is anyway to translate it to English
http://www.alqabas.com.kw/Final/News...ticleID=397486

Last edited by HADI-ZR1; 05-28-2008 at 05:37 AM.
Old 05-28-2008   #5
cuisinartvette

Cool...those are actually hard to find if that has the swivel seats in it. One of these years mine will run. I think.
Old 05-29-2008   #6
HADI-ZR1

Brad, so that was you > Willyszr1 ?

why you didnt write that thread here brother?!
Is it becuz CF is much fun?

Last edited by HADI-ZR1; 05-29-2008 at 06:38 AM.
Old 05-29-2008   #7
GrayZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by HADI-ZR1
Brad, so that was you > Willyszr1 ?

why you didnt write that thread here brother?!
is it becuz CF is much fun?

Hadi.... dude, you owe me for the pizza
with delivery charge to Kuwait..that'll be 1359.00 plus tax
GrayZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #8
HADI-ZR1

BTW , this picture for ya.
My Pizzeria Friend working for 3 years in Bosnian Pizzeria Resturant in Czech Rep. ( the income for last year was $80000 gross Profits),
buddy this is great business,specialy if you have a guy who know how to make good pizza and fast!
we planed already to open our own Pizzeria in Czech Rep.
i hope we start it in October.

Now Hard work in weekend....

Last edited by HADI-ZR1; 05-29-2008 at 07:13 AM.
Old 05-29-2008   #9
bradslt5

pizza rest. has the most net profit of ant type of rest food cost run 8-10% labor 32% .of you have a viseo game room that covers all other overhead. so consider putting in a game room and you will net at least 50 cent on the dollar . hand toss the pizzas so customer can see . you will find they will come dor the entertainment as well as the food . families will come together . parents will give the kids change for the video games so they can talk . you will be a big hit . on the post over on the forum . i did that at the request of the kids that did the project..it was a learning thing to show them not all people in the car hobby are kind .there are many who lack kindness and care to others choosing to ridicule or demean those who choose to do things a little different or use tuners that they have a good experience with instead of them. whats come from that is 11 young men that have a lot of talent have decided to open their own custom car shop . they have asked for my help getting started and i have decided to bankroll them. to me thats the miracle of my project that they took on .11 young people wondering what they were going to do . now knowing what they want to pursue. to think i in some small way have helped them , makes my life after the recent death of my wife and unborn twins worth living. its amazing how things end up happening . to all have a great day . take the time to go out a drive the cars we all love rhe zr1
bradslt5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #10
GrayZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradslt5
pizza rest. has the most net profit of ant type of rest food cost run 8-10% labor 32% .of you have a viseo game room that covers all other overhead. so consider putting in a game room and you will net at least 50 cent on the dollar . hand toss the pizzas so customer can see . you will find they will come dor the entertainment as well as the food . families will come together . parents will give the kids change for the video games so they can talk . you will be a big hit . on the post over on the forum . i did that at the request of the kids that did the project..it was a learning thing to show them not all people in the car hobby are kind .there are many who lack kindness and care to others choosing to ridicule or demean those who choose to do things a little different or use tuners that they have a good experience with instead of them. whats come from that is 11 young men that have a lot of talent have decided to open their own custom car shop . they have asked for my help getting started and i have decided to bankroll them. to me thats the miracle of my project that they took on .11 young people wondering what they were going to do . now knowing what they want to pursue. to think i in some small way have helped them , makes my life after the recent death of my wife and unborn twins worth living. its amazing how things end up happening . to all have a great day . take the time to go out a drive the cars we all love rhe zr1
Now you're a pizza expert too? who'd a thunk it.
there is not a pizza shop in the entire world
that could run an 8 to 10% food cost
not nowhere not nohow.
i shop around like a mofo...8 different vendors.
using produce out of my own garden in the summer
and we run between, 20 to 22% food cost.
now with added cost of fuel, we hope to be able to run between 22 and 25% food cost.
stay with things you know about Brad.
mustangs and lt-5's

p.s. Looking good HADI, good luck, brick fired ovens are alot of work, but you get nice results.

Last edited by GrayZ; 05-30-2008 at 11:34 AM.
GrayZ is offline   Reply With Quote