ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1s and ZR-1 Parts For Sale/Wanted

Old 07-23-2018   #11
RussMcB

Default Re: WTB:91'-95' ZR-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atari_Prime View Post
Update:

Tried to call the number, it says it is a Google Voice number. No one answered.
Yeah, I'm sure it's a scam. I was excited because it sounded like it was in my town (Marietta, GA), but here's the email I got a few minutes ago:

Jason Schroeder <jasonschroeder1991@gmail.com>

The car is still available.I'm selling the car for this price $6.000, because I'm a sergeant in the United States Army and I’ve been sent to United Kingdom, Europe due to the refugees and migrants problem and I’ll stay here (in United Kingdom) for at least 1 year, so it has to go, unfortunately. Please let me know if you are still interested so I can send you details and pictures.
Car is in private storage in N Dakota, I can arrange shipping in this price if interested.
Tnx
RussMcB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018   #12
G8nightman

Guys same story on different car forums for different model cars and makes this is a scam!

Sent from my iPhone using ZR-1 Net Registry
90 Chevy ZR1 LPE #2315 'SOLD'
90 Chevy ZR1 LPE #2774 'SOLD'
91 Chevy ZR1 Callaway aerobody
91 Chevy ZR1 #1512
91 Chevy ZR1 #951
95 Chevy ZR1 #338 'SOLD'
91 BMW 850i
94 BMW 850csi
95 BMW 850csi
94 Lotus Esprit S4
07 Benz CLS550
06 BMW M5 "SOLD"
G8nightman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018   #13
Fstncln

I have a '95 NCRS Top Flight with 26k miles, red w/saddle interior. 2 tops, original wheels w/GS-C and the TPMS decals. Condition 2, could be 1 if I didn't like driving it as much. Only mods are iridium spark plugs, H4 headlights (can't tell) and an EPROM (adds 10 hp, drives better, eliminates cold stumble, defaults to full power, more). I also have a set of spiral core spark plug wires (the originals with the "LT5" logo are on the engine now), a lowering kit (not installed), a short-throw shifter (same), and a set of never used wheels (original style but black w/machined lip, w/proper offsets) and Michelin Pilot Sport tires (unmounted, but I can mount & road force balance). It comes with a binder w/magazines, events, NCRS app., etc., plus laminated Monroney and build sheet. Also have a signed book. I'm looking to get a C6 or C7 that I can drive more often. If you're interested in spite of the color then just let me know. I can send whatever photos you may want, it's kept downstairs in a heated/cooled garage year round.
Fstncln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018   #14
Atari_Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fstncln View Post
I have a '95 NCRS Top Flight with 26k miles, red w/saddle interior. 2 tops, original wheels w/GS-C and the TPMS decals. Condition 2, could be 1 if I didn't like driving it as much. Only mods are iridium spark plugs, H4 headlights (can't tell) and an EPROM (adds 10 hp, drives better, eliminates cold stumble, defaults to full power, more). I also have a set of spiral core spark plug wires (the originals with the "LT5" logo are on the engine now), a lowering kit (not installed), a short-throw shifter (same), and a set of never used wheels (original style but black w/machined lip, w/proper offsets) and Michelin Pilot Sport tires (unmounted, but I can mount & road force balance). It comes with a binder w/magazines, events, NCRS app., etc., plus laminated Monroney and build sheet. Also have a signed book. I'm looking to get a C6 or C7 that I can drive more often. If you're interested in spite of the color then just let me know. I can send whatever photos you may want, it's kept downstairs in a heated/cooled garage year round.

Not my ideal color combo but I do like red w/ saddle. Would love to see some pictures and get a price. Thanks.
Atari_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018   #15
Fstncln

Hi,

Thanks for your interest. I have more photos but they are too large to attach. I can send them via email, however. According to Hagerty's valuation tool my car is worth $33,500 as a condition 2 with the extra top. However, it is a Top Flight winner, plus it has improved driveability (quicker throttle response, no cold stumble, etc.), better performance (+10 hp), and H4 lighting, etc. None of this takes away from the originality, it just makes it a better driver. It could easily be a condition 1 if I didn't drive it and I did an all-out detailing job. The car is just too much fun to not drive it. So I'll call it a top level 2 you can enjoy.

It's got the original wheels (w/TPMS decals), original style GS-C tires, LT5 logo spark plug wires, tire storage bag and pouch, plus the docs and the signed book. There's also the extra parts (lowering kit, short-throw shifter, spiral core plug wires, iridium plugs, etc.) that are included. As such, I think it deserves a bit of a premium. I'm looking for $35,000 without the extra wheels, tires, and TPMS (new style, not banded like the originals). With the latter items I'd want $37,000 and I'll mount and road force balance everything. Compared to a low mileage #1 car that you can't drive (and that would cost you well over $50,000) it's a pretty good deal.

If you'd still like me to send you the images just give me an email and I will do so right away.

Regards,
Frank

Last edited by Fstncln; 02-09-2024 at 11:37 AM.
Fstncln is offline   Reply With Quote