ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1s and ZR-1 Parts For Sale/Wanted

Old 07-07-2017   #1
conesare2seconds

Default 1994-0124 for sale

$12,900 or offer

Hi everyone. Am facing some life changes including probable relocation and may not be able to keep both of my beloved Corvettes. This is a '94 TX car with father/son ownership before I bought it last year. It has very high miles -178,000 and change - but spent a week with Marc Haibeck this past May and has a clean mechanical bill of health. It would make a great driver for someone who wanted a sound, sorted car for light money or wanted to do some bigger mods without affecting a low-mile example's originality.

The car is red/red and has brand new Al Knoch sport seat covers. I replaced the center AC/radio bezel with NOS and the shifter trim is also new. The door panels are a little tired but got the Haibeck fix and mount securely. The carpet is ok and is a mix of ordinal and replacement. It's been painted once and is good driver quality with nice shine. There is a glue spot on the dash where a radar detector was once mounted and I haven't been able to remove the old adhesive.

The right rear fender was previously repaired. I had it redone and it's hard to detect in bright light but easy to pick up if you look closely when there is less glare. Call it a 5-footer. The paint match is spot on for color.

I just installed new master and slave cylinders and a Hurst shifter. She is wearing new Nitto 555 G2s and has been aligned. The clutch disc has approximately 80% life remaining and it has a dual-mass flywheel. The radiator is newer. The AC is working fine. Selective ride is working and it has had a set of shocks at some point. It got an under-plenum service while at Marc's and the throttle body was reconditioned. The pilot bearing is new. Marc also installed a throttle-body coolant bypass and his calibration chip BMCBG4. There were a couple of other little fixes, I'll be glad to show the invoice.

It hasn't had a proper bath since the Gathering. I'll wash it this weekend and get some pics up. Please don't fuss about the price on this one, with the miles it shouldn't be valued like other examples and isn't bringing down the value of the lower-mile cars in the marketplace. I have just over $15k in it all told and am not trying to get back every buck I spent on it. One of my cars needs a new home, so if you'd rather talk about an '88 Callaway Twin Turbo with ~43k on it and records from new just send me a PM.
conesare2seconds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017   #2
conesare2seconds

Default Re: 1994-0124 for sale

Still working on pics. I previously cleaned the engine but am not happy with how it looks after 1500 miles on the road. Have ordered some Adams Revive and picked up Ramrodz as recommended in the detailing/waxing thread. Spent a couple of hours on it last night and will probably need a few days to get it where I want it to be.
conesare2seconds is offline   Reply With Quote