ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 06-15-2005   #1
ZR1OUS 94

Default Whats it worth???

Hi,
Iam interested in a ZR1 and after having 2 91s back 10+ yrs Iam not in touch with their worth....or good/bad points..
The car in question is a 94 4.5k miles original owner both tops,orig tires ,borla exhaust ,chipped w/original included...Owner says no damage ever, pics look good(Admiral Blue/gray.....Can you give me some high and low values that YOU would pay if you were buying it....What other questions should I ask the owner and do you think its better to wait for a low mile 95 instead? I know AB was a low production color in 94-95 does anyone have one and does it look good in the flesh,lol.....Sorry for the long post but any help would be appreciated before I become a ZR1 owner again.....Kevin
ZR1OUS 94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005   #2
Z Factor

Well like the old saying goes, it is worth what people are willing to pay for it.

You didn't think I was going to leave you high and dry like that did you?

In today's market it should sell in the mid 30's depending on it's condition. If it is 4,500 miles instead of 45k, I'd say add some to the price. Like you pointed out AB/Grey is not a common color so some people will look at that car as a potential investment with the low miles. I would not expect it to sell for under 33, but in today's market you never know.

As to what questions you should ask, use the info on our site to see what are common issues with our cars.

http://www.zr1netregistry.com/ZR1_issues.htm

Good luck and let us know how things work out.

Z Factor is offline   Reply With Quote