ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Off Topic > OFF TOPIC

Old 05-31-2011   #1
rhipsher

Default Pick up driver tries to kill motorcyclist.

Unbelievable.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbTZk...&feature=share
rhipsher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011   #2
Hog

Default Re: Pick up driver tries to kill motorcyclist.

Wow, you can almost see the truck drivers thoughts.
He was surprised when the 2nd cyclist said "Gotcha on film".
Then when the truck driver realized that the cyclist was actually on the phone with the cops, he decided to disarm himself and rop the crowbar in the back of his truck.
The truck driver knew he did wrong, hence the wild pacing about and exagerated phone posture.

Interesting piece of video, illustrates a lot of human behaviours.

peace
Hog
Hog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011   #3
FU

World gone wackey !

NCM Lifetime member # 982
Registry Founding # 237
FU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011   #4
1990 415

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog View Post
Wow, you can almost see the truck drivers thoughts.
He was surprised when the 2nd cyclist said "Gotcha on film".
Then when the truck driver realized that the cyclist was actually on the phone with the cops, he decided to disarm himself and rop the crowbar in the back of his truck.
The truck driver knew he did wrong, hence the wild pacing about and exagerated phone posture.

Interesting piece of video, illustrates a lot of human behaviours.

peace
Hog
I doubt that pick-up driver knows how to tell what time it is, let alone realize he did something wrong. He walks like a Neanderthal and appears to be just as smart.
1990 415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011   #5
XfireZ51

F**king moron!
XfireZ51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011   #6
USAFPILOT

It isn't like the cyclists were following the law. They were obviously passing on a double yellow. I bet they make the locals a little pissed riding that road in that manner every day. It is only a matter of time before some vigilante justice is administered.
USAFPILOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011   #7
1990 415

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFPILOT View Post
It isn't like the cyclists were following the law. They were obviously passing on a double yellow. I bet they make the locals a little pissed riding that road in that manner every day. It is only a matter of time before some vigilante justice is administered.
It is justice to kill a motorcyclist for passing a slower vehicle? What's next, the iron maiden for shoplifters or just cutting off a hand to remind them that they tried to steal a pack of gum? That truck driver is a complete mental case and should be locked up.
Old 06-07-2011   #8
USAFPILOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1990 415 View Post
It is justice to kill a motorcyclist for passing a slower vehicle? What's next, the iron maiden for shoplifters or just cutting off a hand to remind them that they tried to steal a pack of gum? That truck driver is a complete mental case and should be locked up.
I agree, but something should be done about the idiot motorcyclists in that area too.

I am positive they will kill someone driving like idiots around those bends as swell. It isn't the same as that psycho in the truck, but breaking the laws and driving that irresponsibly will land you in jail for manslaughter at the minimum if you get another person killed. What is funny is they are filming everything to put it on you tube and it could incarcerate them.

Also, what if the driver of the truck wasnt a red neck idiot trying to send that bike off road? What if it was a normal person and when the bike got close he swerved to avoid it and lost control? I have nearly lost control of my car when a bike blasted past me on I-45 in Houston at at least 150. Scared bejeezus out of me.

These crotch rocket MotoGP wannabees need to take it to the track.
USAFPILOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011   #9
1990 415

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFPILOT View Post
I agree, but something should be done about the idiot motorcyclists in that area too.

I am positive they will kill someone driving like idiots around those bends as swell. It isn't the same as that psycho in the truck, but breaking the laws and driving that irresponsibly will land you in jail for manslaughter at the minimum if you get another person killed. What is funny is they are filming everything to put it on you tube and it could incarcerate them.

Also, what if the driver of the truck wasnt a red neck idiot trying to send that bike off road? What if it was a normal person and when the bike got close he swerved to avoid it and lost control? I have nearly lost control of my car when a bike blasted past me on I-45 in Houston at at least 150. Scared bejeezus out of me.

These crotch rocket MotoGP wannabees need to take it to the track.
You were the one that I passed on I-45? I was doing 170, not 150.
Old 06-08-2011   #10
rhipsher

This cracks me up. I used to be a rice rocket jockey and I did way more crazier sh#t than that. I really shouldn't even be alive today. But with that said I don't give a Damn if somebody blows around me on a bike. I mean its not like you have to pull over for them or anything. I've got more important things on my mind than that. Ryan someone is starting to sound like a grumpy old man. And your 10 years younger than me." WHY THOSE DAMN YOUNG WHIPER SNAPPERS. HOW DARE THEY PASS ME ON THOSE TWO WHEEL GIZMOSE. LOL!

Last edited by rhipsher; 06-08-2011 at 10:35 PM.
rhipsher is offline   Reply With Quote