Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 01-07-2011   #11
flyin ryan

Default Re: I got hit in the Z today.

Ditzy brod
Old 01-07-2011   #12
Nacho_ZR1

Oh man - sorry to hear. She was probably on her cell phone oblivious.. In a few days, you may start to develop a sore neck/back and may need some chiropractic assistance. Looks like her insurance will be paying for the therapy as well
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="2"]1992 ZR-1 #483
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Dark Red Metallic[/COLOR]
[U][B]Mods[/B][/U]
-Jeal headers
-Stock exhaust with X-pipe
-4.30 Gears
-Corey Henderson tune
-375 RWHP[/SIZE][/SIZE]
Nacho_ZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011   #13
RICKYRJ1

How much for the thermostat housing? Also need valve stems if they are stock for (NCRS)
Oh Yea! glad you are ok
RICKYRJ1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011   #14
RUSSELL

Glad to hear you are ok sorry about the Z. I think I would have got out ready to get some dumb A. Hope you have a great body shop to help you in getting her back in shape.

Russell
RUSSELL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011   #15
GOLDCYLON

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveK View Post
Glad you're okay. That really sucks though.
X2
GOLDCYLON - 91 ZR-1 #2014
GOLDCYLON - 90 ZR-1 #2794, 4L60e (Formerly Schrade's)

GOLDCYLON - 11 CTS-V

Arizona State Director

91 WHITE/BLACK #2014. 380 P&P&PCed,Ported Heads, Jeal Long tubes, Corsa Exhaust/FIKSE FM-5s /LED TLs, LED Headlights, Front Wilwood 6 piston narrowlite calipers and rear Wilwood caliper street shop mod,CNCed Coolant Pipes,TPI Cvr,Filter cover,Stainless Bolts, DRM/DOM PROM /ZFDOC mod build #102,DRLs,BMAD with stainless Debris Screen,Coplan Air Blaster, Pioneer APP Radio 4,Brey-Krause HB,Sub Bar,Fire extinguisher seat mount,DRM Coilovers,LEDs everywhere,Compass mirror (orange),V1 DIC hidden display, Homelink sun visor, Carbon Fiber top x3 and APSIS Carbon Fiber interior, APSIS CF Steering Wheel/NAPA Leather, Banski trailing arms, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension) ZFDoc drive shaft safety loop, raptor shift light (orange),AO engineering louver front plate, Console seat cushion, 96CE seats with black custom Sheepskins, ss billet catch can,Viper remote entry/alarm,Cragar Rear Louvers,LED side louver lights, Dewitts Radiator with SPAL fans and a Woods 160 T-Stat

90 RED/BLACK #2794. 4L60e Automatic Stage V by RPM Transmission, TCI Dedicated TCM, OBX Stainless Headers, Corsa Exhaust, SAN Secondaries and Haibeck PROM, Exotic Muscle Coil overs, LED Interior Lights, LED Tail Lights, LED Headlights, 94 Sport seats with black custom Sheepskins , Cragar rear louvers, GS Front calipers, Banski Trailing arms, APSIS Carbon Fiber steering wheel, Front and Rear Baer Eradispeeds, DRLs, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension), Dewitt's Raditor with Dual SPAL fans and a Haibeck 170 T-Stat

11 RED/GREY CTS-V
GOLDCYLON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011   #16
rhipsher

Thanks Ricky for being concerned about me.
Its gonna look better than it did before. I don't know if they will paint the whole car over that but at least the back half will be flawless. So this may be a blessing in disguise.
rhipsher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011   #17
Locobob

Well that sucks but as others have said at least you weren't hurt and the damage is relatively light. If you want more paint work done you may be able to work with the repairs shop to contract additional "while we're here" work.

I got rear-ended in Vegas a few years ago by some chick who looked like a stripper - didn't do much more than scuff the paint in a couple of spots but maybe I should have milked it for "favors"

ZR-1 Net Registry Oregon State Director

91 ZR-1 #431 Black/Black LPE 368
Locobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011   #18
Jetjock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z51JEFF View Post
2007 Grand Sport?
That's what Gary Cockriel told me. He was the guy that arranged for the NCM delivery for the car. I was there at the NCM when the accident happened. It might have been a 2009 Grand Sport. I only know that it was a Grand Sport and the guy died. I don't keep track of C-6's.
Jetjock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011   #19
rhipsher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locobob View Post
Well that sucks but as others have said at least you weren't hurt and the damage is relatively light. If you want more paint work done you may be able to work with the repairs shop to contract additional "while we're here" work.

I got rear-ended in Vegas a few years ago by some chick who looked like a stripper - didn't do much more than scuff the paint in a couple of spots but maybe I should have milked it for "favors"
Don't think I wasn't checking her out bob. But I'm not hurting for punt#ng in anyway so it wouldnt really be worth it for me. I just want my baby fixed.
rhipsher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011   #20
mgbrv8

I feel your pain bro.

Dave
mgbrv8 is offline   Reply With Quote