ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1s and ZR-1 Parts For Sale/Wanted

Old 03-23-2007   #1
guinnessdood

Default SAMCO STUFF

The Samco Stuff is now available in the ZR-1 NetRegistry Store. http://www.zr1netregistry.com/ZR1registrystore/ These items are for MEMBERS ONLY.

If you ordered Samco Coolant Hoses previously, then now would be a good time to pick up the recommended Samco Clamps...they're in the store. We initially ordered 50 sets of the clamps since there were 90 sets of hoses ordered during the group purchase. teh clamp price at Samco went up for 2007 but we are selling them to you for $28.00 including shipping in the U.S. You get 12 stainless steel aircraft quality clamps that have the curved edges so the clamps don't cut into your new cool Samco Hoses. Excellent Clamps and excellent price too!

If you didn't get in on the group buy for the Samco Coolant Hoses...we now have them in the store as well..and they are the same price as the group purchase...$175.00 including shipping in the U.S. While you can get any color you like, we currently are stocking Black and Blue hoses. If you need a different color we can get them for the same price but it will take 8 weeks or so to get them. The coolant hose includes all 6 hoses necessary for your ZR-1. TIP: Using a little silicone grease on the inside of the hoses makes the job a bit easier...some of the hoses fit really tight!

If you didn't get in on the Samco Air Duct Group purchase we also have these in the store now for $145.00 including shipping in the U.S. We are currently stocking Black and Red ducts, and again any color is available as long as you can wait 8 weeks or so.

Last but not least....I hope to see as many of you as possible at the Gathering in May in Bowling Green...it is my first one and I would really like to meet you all... I will even buy a few beers!
Past OWNER 90 ZR-1 #0120 Red/Saddle
UT Plate: EZR1DER

Last edited by guinnessdood; 03-23-2007 at 03:17 PM.
guinnessdood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007   #2
DaveK

Default Re: SAMCO STUFF

Thanks Uly - I'm in for a full set. Didnt order last time (no ZR-1).

I'm also going down to the Gathering so hopefully will get a chance to meet you and everyone else there. Looking forward to it!

1991 #1516 Black/Black

davidmkelly.com

"Speed is often confused with insight." - Johan Cruijff
DaveK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007   #3
ArcticZR1

I'm going to the gathering and I'm buying YOU a beer for your work on the hoses.
91' White/Red #858
ArcticZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007   #4
DaveK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticZR1
I'm going to the gathering and I'm buying YOU a beer for your work on the hoses.
Here here! Hope you can handle your beer...

1991 #1516 Black/Black

davidmkelly.com

"Speed is often confused with insight." - Johan Cruijff
DaveK is offline   Reply With Quote