ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > General > ZR-1 Net Registry Club News

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2010   #9
Aurora40

Default Re: NW region ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DSZR1 View Post
One, you don't know my opinion on the Jeff issue, because opinions on that have NO business in here, they don't help the issue or any effort to move forward from this issue. You do have my opinion on on PNW event, I still think we (Nick) were punished because of the Jeff issue.
I have not suggested I know your opinion on Jeff. I am sure you have one. Everyone has an opinion. And yes, you've made your opinion on the PNW event known. What I am wondering, is what are the facts that have led to that opinion. That is the heart of what I am wondering.

I don't see how you can say the NW event funding is because of Jeff, but then also say the discussion of Jeff has no business. You, and others, have related the two.

There have been some facts put out on the NW gathering not being funded by the registry. Mom and Jerry made some quite clear, for example. I have not seen anyone address those facts, nor put more facts on the table. Instead all I see is a lot of pot-stirring about vendettas, arrogance of the board, that sort of thing.

Do we even know how many members were at the event? Nick mentioned 30 people, but it's doubtful every person was a registry member.

When there is a clear opportunity to put the facts out, and people choose instead to stir things up, it is telling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DSZR1 View Post
Two, your statement "If you think facts are missing from this, fill them in (just a note, "he's my friend and I know he didn't mean it" is not a fact)." Fill the facts in? Are you kidding? That is exactly what you have done, too damn funny that you can say this and yet do it yourself. I guess I should have been clearer in my post. Unless you all the facts one should keep their mouth shut as their opinions and arbitrary fact filling has done nothing to improve the issue... Know the saying? You're either part of the solution or part of the problem....
This part I can't follow. You are saying I have filled in the facts, yet you also contend I don't have all the facts? Those things seem mutually exclusive. And how can I know if I have all the facts, if I don't know the ones I don't have?

I posted the facts I am aware of. I've notice that no one who has said "I know more facts than you" has done so. Why is that?

People who say "I know more facts than you, and my opinion is the board is full of scumbags", or "Some guy took $25k once, and our event is only $875, therefore we should be reimbursed". Part of the problem? Or part of the solution?
Former owner of #2517

[IMG]http://a.random-image.net/aurora40/vette.jpg[/img]
Aurora40 is offline   Reply With Quote