ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Racing > Personal Racing Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2008   #1
jonszr1

Default A matter of pride

well at the last test and tune at famos this year there was this big old loud mouth that came up to my car and said these thing aint sh*t. they were over priced slugs . my magnum with headers would smoke this pig . well my buddy jeremy couldnt take it any more and proceeded to tell the guy "put your money where your mouth s fat boy ". to that he responded how about we race for 500. so it was set we each put up 5 c notes . then jeremy took them ripped them in half giving me half and darrel half . we got the starter a friend of ours to set it up . well the old gal shut him up 12.33@118.03 to a 13.48@106. the best part was the .002 light i cut on him . after the race i took 20 of our friends out to a dennys munch out that cost me 300, havent had that much fun in years and the jokes about fat boy left me in stiches . there is a vid on u tube under brad taylors zr1 @12.33@118. dont know why dodge guys are the way they are ,but it sure was fun having my fat as*ed old gal handing fat boy his hat
jonszr1 is offline   Reply With Quote