ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 Members' Rides

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-17-2008   #1
xxxscimitarxxx

Default a 1990 red ZR1... coming to UK

Well....after owning a 97 3.8 mustang auto (yep gutless but still looks pretty in UK) then buying an 06 mustang GT vert with a saleen SC ( now that isnt gutless trust me on that) and now waiting for a 75 C3 L48 to arrive (hmmm....why did i do that)....i finally got my head strsight and bought what i should have bought in the beginning (so now selling everything else....well maybe not the 06)

lm sure lm going to be told that this was seen on ebay...which is where i got her....and at a very good price i think.....but this is the keeper I have been looking
for

l guess ive got a thing about plastic cars as i have had 7 reliant scimitars ( a UK GRP sports car from 60s, 70s, 80's..... hence handle ) over many years....something about the smell of resin maybe

but the ZR1 has to be the ultimate plasic car...no offence meant.....and this one is all mine.....even at nearly $10 a gallon (Uk gallons are slightly bigger than US gallons....even texas gallons!)

she will arrive UK in about two months.....and i will be like a dog with two di&s.....

dont know if anyone knows more history than ive been told by seller. VIN 1g1yz23j6l5800231....but all in all tho a fair high mileage car she seems in great shape and all original by the looks of

Im just glad i finally arrived after years in automotive wilderness....stuff of dreams ,lm 50 now, so lve dreamed a long time about this

and yes ive signed up for the full register membership....worth every cent!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 04e2_3.jpg (98.7 KB, 91 views)
File Type: jpg 5a75_3.jpg (85.8 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg 9b32_3.jpg (101.5 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg b0ad_3.jpg (77.0 KB, 80 views)

Last edited by xxxscimitarxxx; 03-17-2008 at 09:13 AM.
xxxscimitarxxx is offline   Reply With Quote