ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > Cleaning and Waxing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2008   #1
tomtom72

Talking Adam's stuff

Hi guys,

Just felt that kudos were in order to the guys at Adam's for three products that I tried. They work great.
All Porpose Cleaner...it's green.
Undercarriage Dressing....it's black.
Detail Spray.....it's a very fetching pink!

Doing my winter clean up & get ready for the 08 driving season. The cleaner makes quick work of the wheel liners...use 3M/GPAR on the tar spots after the initial use of the Adam's cleaner and then the cleaner again followed by a rinse with sprayed on distilled water & wipe down & dry....Then hit it with the dressing & stand back & be blown away! That stuff even made quick work of the brake dust on my wheel barrels....I use semi-metallic pads, ya hear, and the mess after a driving season is just depressing.

To me their detail spray is even easier to use than Meg's or my former personal fav, Gliptone Body Gloss (it's also a nice shade of pink!). Great products and I'm mad at myself for not trying these sooner. The detailer is, to me anyway, the perfect thing to use as a LSP after you do the polymer thing on your car. I never liked the look of the polymer....to plastic looking on a black car & all the faults in the paint show up. Spray on their detailer and you're back to a deeper black without the plastic look, and it hides most of the swirls.....nice stuff & easy to use, even on the hood when the car isn't quite cold as ice, you all that own black cars know what I mean! The freeking hood is the hardest part on my car if I just don't let it cool down for at least 3 hours. Not with the Adam's stuff, I can do their Q/D on it after washing & drying the car and cleaning up everything else.....say maybe two hrs max before I get to the hood. Yea, they got some sweet stuff. JMHO

to the guys at Adam's!

Tom
1990 ZR-1, Black/grey, #2233, stock. ZR-1 Net Reg Founding Member #316 & NCM member
tomtom72 is offline   Reply With Quote