ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2021   #1
Vette73

Default Asking $23,000 for a 91 510 w cams package too much ?

Figured I would throw this out there...On another forum I saw a member comment on a 91Z that was for sale..The way he described it was in decent shape w 24,000 miles red w black interior I believe...Seller wanted 24K and would not budge..

I sent him photos of my car on corvette forum.....No matter how many times I try to post photos on this site it does not go through..

None the less my car is blk/blk chrome A molds new tires new rear shocks, new U joints, new fuel pumps it needs nothing mechanically...It puts down 448 RWHP on mustang dyno....Motor is powder coated so it looks great...57,000 miles..

The forum member gets back to me and says its strong money for A car w 57,000 miles...I wasn't upset but I feel with all the mods and the condition I'm in the ball park as far as asking price..Cars in very nice condition ....

Any one who belongs to corvette forum if your curious go to the ZR1 discussion section....Scroll down to - another zr1 value question.... You will see some photos of my car....

Is my asking price to high at 23,000 $
Vette73 is offline   Reply With Quote