ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1s and ZR-1 Parts For Sale/Wanted

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2020   #15
Zman

Default Re: FS: 1991 Chevrolet ZR-1 NCRS Top Flight (99.5%) survivor. 9894 miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by WantaKoth View Post
Hey Marty. (you?re supposed to be a professional) You and bowtiguy bashed me with no problem. You didn?t even know the facts. 32k for a first offer is not a low ball 20k offer.

Here Is his response to my 32k offer. (So you know)

Some documentation? I have it ALL including a top-flight NCRS award at 99.5%. You?re not gonna buy a $40,000 car for 32,000 bucks ....at least you?re not for me.

I hope you know what you?re getting into for what these cars need. You?re gonna want proof All the known issues on these cars have been addressed. Otherwise you?re looking at 4-6k in parts and you do all the work.

You might want to look for a C4 grand sport or collectors addition. Local dealer will work on those.

Very nice how you guys treat new members.

Next time know the facts before you comment on something.

As far as name calling goes I only speak the truth so if you don?t like it don?t deserve the name.

Thanks guys.
We all buy these cars for different reasons. I will speak from both sides of the tracks. I drive these cars. I drive garage queens (ncrsblabbbla) and modified Common cars. From my experience, cars are not investments, if the seller sees it as such. Run!

Last edited by Zman; 09-16-2020 at 10:17 PM.
Zman is offline   Reply With Quote