ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2020   #1
Gregs86

Default To buy or not to buy

That is the question. So IÂ’m really leaning towards buying this 91 #00056. But IÂ’m on the fence Just need a little push one way or the other. I currently have 89 l98 6 speed manual. With 71,000 miles on it The 91 ZR one has 59,000 miles everything seems to work as far away as radio Ac mirrors sport seats the antenna donÂ’t go down all the way stays up about an inch but thatÂ’s no big deal it has some minor damage on the front passenger corner I didnÂ’t really hear the secondary pump kicking on. The owner Bought the car at auction and has replaced the battery and alternator and says he has replace the injectors. DonÂ’t know with what kind but will find out. Car fax is supposed to be clean but will ask to see that too. So just looking for advice on what else to look for Full power light comes on with key the guy said he also replaced two small computers beside the battery under the ECM I donÂ’t know what they are iÂ’ll have around 13,000 after taxes and everything It seems I cannot post pics or I would thanks in advance for any advice

Greg
Gregs86 is offline   Reply With Quote