ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2008   #1
HIZNHRZ

Default More Opinions Please

I need the benefit of your supreme and worldly knowledge please.

I want to buy a set of CCW wheels. I've spoken to the boss and she wants a new dining room set. We are buying a new dining room set. I can no longer make the claim that we have "liquid" assets for me to buy the wheels I want. I have to sell something. In spite of the $%^@&*! dining room, my wife remains the best thing to happen to me so for you smart a$$es - my wife is not for sale.

- I do, however, have my original MY91 ZR-1 sawblade wheels packed away in boxes. They haven't seen the light of day for the last 16+ years. They spent a few hundred miles on the car but were perfect when they were put in the boxes. What are they worth?

- I have an set of chrome plated, aftermarket, A-mold wheels. They include the tire pressure sensors that all work. Also included are a set of Michelin Pilots (PS) tires with less 3K miles on them. Everything is in excellent, if not perfect, condition. I'm thinking they are worth more as a set of wheels, sensors, and tires than they would be selling individually. Do you agree and what do you think they are worth?

- I have my original exhaust manifolds and cats. They have less than 1K miles on them. They have, however, been sitting in my attic for 16+ years. Are they worth anything?

Thanks.
HIZNHRZ is offline   Reply With Quote