C4 168 68.29%
C5 8 3.25%
C6 9 3.66%
Voters: 246. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2005   #11
ffvetteman

Here are my 3 vettes:

The blue one is a 84 that I have had for 6 years and love that car. Now it is my daily driver with 103k miles. The red is another 84 that I have had for about 2 years and is auto with headers. crossover and flowmasters with a few other tricks Im not sure of inculding a shift kit(bought it all that way)
And of course the white one is my 92 ZR-1 I bought in Feb. All stock with 36k miles and has all the paperwork.

This is my 86 Trans Am that I have had since I was 18, 12 years now. It is going through a rebuild including a 350 throttle body(was a 305 carb), new B&M trans, and all the wiring is being replaced to accomadate the tbi from the donar 89 Camaro that has since been stripped and sold.

These are a few of the body of the 57 Bel Air that is my long term restoration. The chasis is now done with disc brakes up front, 2" drop all the way around and everything replaced, repainted, or powdercoated. Some day I will have that car done. Now I have to start replacing the rusted sheet metal, but I am going to finish the Trans Am first.

And last for now is my dad's 77 Corvette. We bought it a few years ago as a basket case and have done a lot of work to it. We replaced the front suspension, rear suspension, steering, brakes, interior, and sent it out for paint. Paint was the only thing that we did not do.

Well that is most of my toys excluding my 89 silverado and Ninja.

Love all the toys here!!! You guys have some cool toys!!

Last edited by ffvetteman; 10-14-2005 at 06:08 AM.
ffvetteman is offline   Reply With Quote