ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Club Regional Areas > Mid-Atlantic Region

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2011   #1
HIZNHRZ

Default Thanks Guys..s

We are very fortunate in the Mid Atlantic Region. Jim (QB93Z) opens his MD garage complete with a lift, tools, friendship, and excellent ZR1 experience many Saturdays and Sundays throughout the year. Seldom, but sometimes, a problem is encountered that requires a fresh look by another set of eyes is needed.

I have had a suspension problem (the topic of another future thread) Jim and the WAZOO team addressed on 3 different occasions. In spite of the excellent support I was fortunate to receive from the WAZOO team the problem I experienced persisted. Yesterday I showed up at Phil’s (Jagdpanzer) at 11AM for a fresh look by another set of eyes. Bob (Aurora40) was on the scene about the same time. Like the rest of us, these guys work all week long and when the weekend comes they are still willing to offer their help. We worked on my ZR-1 until well into the evening. I just wanted to say thanks and to point out another example of brotherhood and friendship available because of our ZR-1 Net Registry car club. I’ve been lucky enough to own a ZR-1 for almost 16 years now. The ownership experience has never been better.

Thanks Phil and Bob. And thanks again to Jim, Yun (secondchance), Darrin (ZR-1nce removed), and Dave (ZZZZZR1) for the work, ideas, and support you provided that preceded my trip to Phil’s.
HIZNHRZ is offline   Reply With Quote