ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > General > Past Events & Event Pictures

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-13-2011   #1
vandornjim

Default The Gathering and Motorsports Park INfo

Congrats to all of you who contributed so far to the proposed NCM Motorsports Park. As you might have imagined, as racers we have offered our support and efforts in any way we can. I noticed below that the actual check will be given to the NCM during our annual event. Certainly Wendell will be on hand to accept and acknowledge such a significant effort on all your behalfs. It will be good to see him after so many years at our event. Hopefully we can get some current updates and progress for the project.

Questions: Will the check be presented at the banquet?

Will Wendell attend?

Will there be time for questions and updates?

Is anyone directly involved going to attend? (Current Board Members, Project Manager Tom Blaine, City Officials?).

If I'm donating to a project, I'd sure like to know the specifics, i.e., projected costs, budgets, where are the funds going to come from, are donations such as the Registry's earmarked and protected for sole use on the project, how much has been set aside so far, etc., etc.

Anyway, sounds like common sense to ask in lieu of such a significant contribution and the perfect time to do so. Unless Minneker, Morrison and Heinricy do their thing again!

I'm thinking if this thing is going to get off the ground (if it isn't already) we are going to need to do some informed and significant fund raising and sponsor seeking.

See you there.
[B]ZR-1 Registry Member #21[/B]
Pirate Racing
NCM Life Member #399
vandornjim is offline   Reply With Quote