ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 03-20-2019   #1
ZR1North

Default C4 Gathering Registration

Afternoon all:

I am pleased to announce that the National Corvette Museum just "went live" with the C4 Gathering Registration Page on their website. We will do a blast to members soon to make sure we reach as many people as possible, but don't wait for that if you're ready to register today.

We are still awaiting confirmation from two of the five speakers for the 2019 event, but we did not want to delay the process any longer while we tie up those loose ends. We'll work with the Museum to update the registration page in the near future.

We hope to see many of you at the Museum in May.

Bob Lambe
ZR-1 Net Registry Events Chair
events@zr1netregistry.com
ZR1North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019   #2
JThomas

Default Re: C4 Gathering Registration

I won't be able to make it this year Bob, I have taken on yet another job since I retired. I hope you guys have a great time!
NCM Master Ambassador
NCM Lifetime Member
Former NCM Board Member
1991 ZR-1 Melon Copper Metallic/Black
1992 ZR-1 Bright Red/Black (Sold)
1995 ZR-1 Bright Aqua/Gray (Sold)
2012 ZR1 Super Sonic Blue / Dark Titanium
JThomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019   #3
ZR1North

Quote:
Originally Posted by JThomas View Post
I won't be able to make it this year Bob, I have taken on yet another job since I retired. I hope you guys have a great time!
Thanks, Joe. We'll miss you, but look forward to seeing you at a MI event later this summer. Will stay in touch.

Bob
Old 03-21-2019   #4
WARP TEN

Not one to dawdle, I signed up for Thursday touring laps and the Friday Bourbon trail tour. Unfortunately I will have to leave early Saturday morning. I know you are very busy Bob and I appreciate all your work but just curious about a couple of items: I will arrive Wednesday afternoon at the Holiday Inn University Plaza and wondered if you were planning to have the usual pizza and beer evening at the Holiday Inn UP Wednesday night? Also, I am in for Thursday night dinner at the Oasis Southwest Grill again (no sign up needed it said?), but I wondered about any dinner plans for Friday night. The usual BBQ in the HI parking lot? Or really on our own? Thanks --Bob
2016 Long Beach Red Z06 #10281 "POPS Z"
1995 Polo Green #409 "WARP TEN"--Haibeck 350/510 package, 4.10s, Hurst, Stock Exhaust with QTP Cutouts
--Sold but still running strong
1993 Quasar Blue #161 "HIL KING"
--Sold but still running strong, now with more than 120,000 miles
1967 Marlboro Maroon/Saddle Corvette Coupe 300 hp/4-spd
--Sold a long time ago
ZR-1 Net Registry Founding Member #95
NCM Lifetime Member
Favorite Quote--Attributed to Mickey Thompson:
"Too Much Horsepower is Almost Enough"
WARP TEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019   #5
ZR1North

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARP TEN View Post
Not one to dawdle, I signed up for Thursday touring laps and the Friday Bourbon trail tour. Unfortunately I will have to leave early Saturday morning. I know you are very busy Bob and I appreciate all your work but just curious about a couple of items: I will arrive Wednesday afternoon at the Holiday Inn University Plaza and wondered if you were planning to have the usual pizza and beer evening at the Holiday Inn UP Wednesday night? Also, I am in for Thursday night dinner at the Oasis Southwest Grill again (no sign up needed it said?), but I wondered about any dinner plans for Friday night. The usual BBQ in the HI parking lot? Or really on our own? Thanks --Bob
Good questions, Bob. Sorry that you won't be able to stay through Saturday evening, but still lots of fun to be had.

Regarding the Wednesday evening reception, yes, it will be "business as usual" with pizza and beer at the Holiday Inn as in the past.

As for Friday night, that's a "free night"; i.e. there aren't any parking lot BBQs or dinner reservations made for Friday. In the recent past, there have been "impromptu" BBQs in the Holiday Inn parking lot, but folks that have taken that on of their own fruition for our enjoyment are not planning to be at the Gathering this year. Personally, I plan to go to one of the restaurants near the Holiday Inn (Rafferty's or Smokey Bones) Friday evening. As in the past, we'll likely do an informal poll earlier that week to see if anyone is interested in going as a group to one of these (or other) local restaurants, but it is meant to be a free evening.

Cheers,

Bob
Old 03-21-2019   #6
WARP TEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZR1North View Post
Good questions, Bob. Sorry that you won't be able to stay through Saturday evening, but still lots of fun to be had.

Regarding the Wednesday evening reception, yes, it will be "business as usual" with pizza and beer at the Holiday Inn as in the past.

As for Friday night, that's a "free night"; i.e. there aren't any parking lot BBQs or dinner reservations made for Friday. In the recent past, there have been "impromptu" BBQs in the Holiday Inn parking lot, but folks that have taken that on of their own fruition for our enjoyment are not planning to be at the Gathering this year. Personally, I plan to go to one of the restaurants near the Holiday Inn (Rafferty's or Smokey Bones) Friday evening. As in the past, we'll likely do an informal poll earlier that week to see if anyone is interested in going as a group to one of these (or other) local restaurants, but it is meant to be a free evening.

Cheers,

Bob
Well I'm certainly in for either one of those restaurants Friday night so sign me up if you are putting together a group. -Bob
2016 Long Beach Red Z06 #10281 "POPS Z"
1995 Polo Green #409 "WARP TEN"--Haibeck 350/510 package, 4.10s, Hurst, Stock Exhaust with QTP Cutouts
--Sold but still running strong
1993 Quasar Blue #161 "HIL KING"
--Sold but still running strong, now with more than 120,000 miles
1967 Marlboro Maroon/Saddle Corvette Coupe 300 hp/4-spd
--Sold a long time ago
ZR-1 Net Registry Founding Member #95
NCM Lifetime Member
Favorite Quote--Attributed to Mickey Thompson:
"Too Much Horsepower is Almost Enough"
WARP TEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019   #7
efnfast

Good thing you retired Joe, when would ever have had time to work?
efnfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019   #8
efnfast

All signed up, Charlie will be my date again this year, or maybe I will be his date.
Old 03-22-2019   #9
ZR1North

Good to see, Jim, Steve, Bob and Charlie. Let's keep the registrations coming. I have a more detailed schedule than the one that appears on the NCM site. I can send that to registrants once we have a more complete registration list.

Bob L
Old 03-22-2019   #10
efnfast

Thanks for setting this up Bob, great job.