ZR-1 Net Registry Forums

ZR-1 Net Registry Forums (http://zr1.net/forum/index.php)
-   ZR-1 Net Registry Club News (http://zr1.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   How about a why I did join. (http://zr1.net/forum/showthread.php?t=22684)

Blue Flame Restorations 04-19-2014 11:15 PM

Re: How about a why I did join.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roadster (Post 200974)
Jimis the person who sent me a temp password, to see if it would allow me to logon to join......I have no troublr in the forum area, but still can't join as of tonight.....

Also PM sent........thx.....Tom

Tom, PM sent

Roadster 04-19-2014 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Flame Restorations (Post 200978)
Tom, PM sent

copy, now I understand your PM to me........thx again.....Tom

QB93Z 04-20-2014 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A1990 (Post 200800)
Who is Jim? PM me your user name and email address and I will try to help

Jim Voter.

Jim

Paul Workman 04-20-2014 11:04 AM

Because, THIS is THEE place to come for all things ZR-1. But, the people here are what makes owning the Z very special. It is everything from sharing outings, or modding, or helping a brother with an issue = what it is all about and in abundance in the Registry.

If the dues keeps this forum and the Registry alive; maintains a place to go for help or to share experiences and photos, I fee the club returns the value 100s of times over. I doan need no T-shirt or stickers with my annual dues. Keep 'em, and thank-you everyone for the privilege of being a member!

We Gone 04-22-2014 11:20 PM

:cheers: Sounds like we all came here for the ZR-1 and the brotherhood that surrounds it.

Looking forward to meeting those who make BG this year.

msorenso 04-23-2014 11:15 AM

During the mid 90s, when I was in high school and let me tell you I lived and breathed Football, Chevrolet Camaro & Corvette, with a speical place in my heart for the ZR1. I even had a t-shirt from the local dealership that had the logo life begins at 180mph. Before I finally decided to make my dream come true last summer and buy a ZR1, I didnt even know this web site existed. I decided I better brush up on what I need to watch out for and came across the forum. I ended up buying one from a guy off the forum and wow what a wealth of information I have recieved from the forum. The brotherhood and trust here is really unique. I have been part of another forum and I can say for the most part the bs here is a minumum. This forum is like my college classes back in the day, there are the professors and the learners. While on other forums its seems to be like going down town for the night and sorting through all the bs. I feel its the least I can do to give back and be a member. Thank you all!!!

Hog 04-23-2014 12:56 PM

I joined because this site allows me to be a a distant cousin of the 2nd generation ZR-1 family.
There is a lot of info here, and it appears to be a great group of guys and gals. I enjoy supporting "good causes".
One day, I'll have one in the garage.

We Gone 04-23-2014 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog (Post 201365)
I joined because this site allows me to be a a distant cousin of the 2nd generation ZR-1 family.
There is a lot of info here, and it appears to be a great group of guys and gals. I enjoy supporting "good causes".
One day, I'll have one in the garage.

Hope you find the car of your dreams, As long as this site is supported we can keep them running forever!!!

cadillac531 04-23-2014 07:42 PM

I joined the forum to pick up chicks :)

KILLSHOTS 04-23-2014 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cadillac531 (Post 201419)
I joined the forum to pick up chicks :)

Best reason yet.