ZR-1 Net Registry Forums

ZR-1 Net Registry Forums (http://zr1.net/forum/index.php)
-   C4 ZR-1 General Postings (http://zr1.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   I received my members packet today! (http://zr1.net/forum/showthread.php?t=27666)

PhillipsLT5 04-08-2017 09:37 AM

Re: I received my members packet today!

Got mine(Out West), nice work on shirt

XfireZ51 04-08-2017 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rush91 (Post 260049)
I received my membership package today :) Awesome shirt, I love the ZR-1 racing heritage shown and the color is great!! But I got a Extra large shirt, and need like a medium or maybe small. Is there any way to bring my shirt to the Gathering in May for an exchange??

Why not drive up to Chicago and have pizza? We can exchange shirts there.
😄😄👍

225Kzr 04-08-2017 09:31 PM

Kudos to the present management. The package effort and quality completes the Registry and Forum experience. This shirt hangs with the other 10 or so (formal wear only). Only 1 was a little "iffy", and I won't name the year. I found my ZR-1 before I found the Registry........Wow, what I didn't know. Proud to be here. (Left turn after you get to flyover country). Regards to all......

XfireZ51 04-08-2017 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 225Kzr (Post 260076)
Kudos to the present management. The package effort and quality completes the Registry and Forum experience. This shirt hangs with the other 10 or so (formal wear only). Only 1 was a little "iffy", and I won't name the year. I found my ZR-1 before I found the Registry........Wow, what I didn't know. Proud to be here. (Left turn after you get to flyover country). Regards to all......

Thank you sir.

HAWAIIZR-1 04-13-2017 02:05 AM

I received mine today. Both long and short sleeves. Thanks again for the hard work and dedication put into membership packets. The design is awesome and I can't say enough about it.

Sent from my iPhone using ZR-1 Net Registry

Riviera 04-13-2017 06:26 AM

Tripler and I got ours in Toronto yesterday. Love the shirt.

Hog 04-13-2017 07:24 AM

I got mine in Woodstock on Monday. Like he shirt, it fits nicely.

Riviera 04-13-2017 08:12 AM

re: shipping in bulk to Canada and then re-mailing out from there. I think it will cost the registry a lot more money to do it that way, as mail costs here within Canada are very expensive.

XfireZ51 04-13-2017 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riviera (Post 260360)
re: shipping in bulk to Canada and then re-mailing out from there. I think it will cost the registry a lot more money to do it that way, as mail costs here within Canada are very expensive.

More than $6 USD?

Riviera 04-13-2017 10:28 AM

Way More than $6 U.S. I went online to Canada Post and put in all the information from my packet as if it was coming from HOG in Woodstock Ontario to my home in Toronto. Expresspost mail service which is how my parcel was marked by Canada Post once it hit the border is $15.71 CDN.