ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1s and ZR-1 Parts For Sale/Wanted

Old 08-31-2015   #1
Johnny5

Default Headers & hi flow cats wanted

If anyone has new (discounted) / used headers and hi-flow cats for sale I'd be interested. If i can't find a good deal i was thinking of just buying the OBX headers new as they are only 500.
Johnny5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015   #2
5ABI VT

Default Re: Headers & hi flow cats wanted

Just thought I would mention it but I may take my setup off over the winter to go to a different setup. Stainless works headers, high flow cats, bolts right up to Corsa I have on it which I may sell as well. not 100% sure yet though.
5ABI VT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015   #3
spork2367

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ABI VT View Post
Just thought I would mention it but I may take my setup off over the winter to go to a different setup. Stainless works headers, high flow cats, bolts right up to Corsa I have on it which I may sell as well. not 100% sure yet though.
Why the change? I may be interested if the OP isn't.
spork2367 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015   #4
Johnny5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ABI VT View Post
wish I knew you wanted to sell Corsa, im waiting for mine to be made now PM me your number if you wanna sell it i may be able to cancel it.
Johnny5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015   #5
5ABI VT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spork2367 View Post
Why the change? I may be interested if the OP isn't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny5 View Post
wish I knew you wanted to sell Corsa, im waiting for mine to be made now PM me your number if you wanna sell it i may be able to cancel it.
I'm thinking I probably shouldn't have said anything I don't want to lead anyone on and not end up selling it . To be honest I'm VERY happy with the setup.. I am however tempted to do a custom exhaust. I have a few ideas in mind but then another issue im having is I would have already done a custom exhaust if I wasn't considering the aerobody.. Which I think I would go with a centre outlet system. I've chatted with a local fabricator and I know he can do what I want but I don't want to build a dual system then have to redo a new one for the aerobody.

Don't forget in in canada too so shipping might not be the cheapest :/
5ABI VT is offline   Reply With Quote