ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 04-08-2015   #21
Z51JEFF

Default Re: Baby got sum nu shuuuuuuuuuuuuuz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Mild View Post
Looks great. Who do you buy HRE wheels from? Probably more than I can afford...
I ordered the wheels through Wheel Enhancement. This place does business the way it used to be. With honor and integrity for the most part.
Z51JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016   #22
zrfast1

Jeff,
Those wheels look great...im sold. Are they stock sizes or c6 size? Can I have the details please? Going thru a helluva time finding something I like that fits. Thanks
zrfast1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016   #23
Z51JEFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrfast1 View Post
Jeff,
Those wheels look great...im sold. Are they stock sizes or c6 size? Can I have the details please? Going thru a helluva time finding something I like that fits. Thanks
The fronts are 18-9.5 and the reads are 19-11.5.The tires are 275-35s and 325-30. The BS and offset are OEM with the exception of the rear where I had the extra 1/2 inch added on the inside of the wheel,the rear wheel is still centered in the wheel wheel. I kind of wish I went with a taller tire but it was either too tall or too short. A gorgeous wheel you might want to look at is the B.Coddington HR01 in the PRO TOURING SERIES in a brushed spoke,polished barrel. I think is the wheel. That was my first choice but it was taking too long to get the 19 inch hoops for the rear so I went with the HREs instead. It look me forever to decide which wheel to fineally make up my mind so I do know what you are dealing with. One benefit of going with the B.Coddington wheel is its not hot a HRE price. Send me a PM if you need any more info but atleast take a look at that wheel.

Last edited by Z51JEFF; 01-21-2016 at 06:52 AM.
Old 01-21-2016   #24
XfireZ51

I think the 18/19's give the ZR-1 a great looking "raked" stance. The C6Z06 wheels do the same.
1984 Corvette Z-51/4+3 SOLD
1992 Corvette ZR-1 Aqua/Gray #474 SOLD
1992 Corvette ZR-1 Black Rose/Cognac #458
2014 Honda VFR Interceptor DX
XfireZ51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016   #25
zrfast1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z51JEFF View Post
The fronts are 18-9.5 and the reads are 19-11.5.The tires are 275-35s and 325-30. The BS and offset are OEM with the exception of the rear where I had the extra 1/2 inch added on the inside of the wheel,the rear wheel is still centered in the wheel wheel. I kind of wish I went with a taller tire but it was either too tall or too short. A gorgeous wheel you might want to look at is the B.Coddington HR01 in the PRO TOURING SERIES in a brushed spoke,polished barrel. I think is the wheel. That was my first choice but it was taking too long to get the 19 inch hoops for the rear so I went with the HREs instead. It look me forever to decide which wheel to fineally make up my mind so I do know what you are dealing with. One benefit of going with the B.Coddington wheel is its not hot a HRE price. Send me a PM if you need any more info but atleast take a look at that wheel.
Will do.... thanks for the info. Will post pics when the project is complete
Old 01-21-2016   #26
zrfast1

Quote:
Originally Posted by XfireZ51 View Post
I think the 18/19's give the ZR-1 a great looking "raked" stance. The C6Z06 wheels do the same.
Hey Dom...The c6z06 the rear offset is an issue..right? Is that your setup?
Old 01-27-2016   #27
Z51JEFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by XfireZ51 View Post
Yes they do Dom,a little rake looks good but not too much. The perfect look would be dead level but next to impossible if the tires aren't the same height.