ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1s and ZR-1 Parts For Sale/Wanted

Old 01-30-2015   #11
Torchred96

Default Re: Braided brake lines from Master cyl. source?

Thank you Steve. It's been a fun experience, and I've learned a lot along the way. BG is a few years off for me . Id like to wait until I retire, but what a great trip that would be!! Thank you for everything Steve.
Torchred96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015   #12
Torchred96

ED, we are two of a kind in the same small town, what, one mile apart? What a coincidence Eh? When I get these brakes nailed down, I'd really like to get together with you for some pictures of us and our two Z's near the Homestead Track.

Thanks for the offer to borrow the manuals. I do have one coming for the ABS system in our cars. I will post the name here in a minute. Hopefully it's will tell me more than I want to know.

Here is the book I bought. This one was the only one I found available on the net.

Title: "Bosch ABS 2U & 2S Micro Anti-Lock Brake Systems"

Last edited by Torchred96; 01-30-2015 at 06:39 AM.
Old 01-30-2015   #13
edram454

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchred96 View Post
ED, we are two of a kind in the same small town, what, one mile apart? What a coincidence Eh? When I get these brakes nailed down, I'd really like to get together with you for some pictures of us and our two Z's near the Homestead Track.

Thanks for the offer to borrow the manuals. I do have one coming for the ABS system in our cars. I will post the name here in a minute. Hopefully it's will tell me more than I want to know.

Here is the book I bought. This one was the only one I found available on the net.

Title: "Bosch ABS 2U & 2S Micro Anti-Lock Brake Systems"
Ok Sam. Just in case I have the factory service manual and also have a mint tech 1A diagnostic tool with all the adapters ever made and all instruction documentation. I will bring it next time I drop by your house. Yes I agree we must take some pics of our cars in Homestead Track. Also, on February 15 Sunday there will be a show at the Biscayne national park on 328 street all the way east to the ocean. I try to go every year and support local shows in Homestead. Maybe you might want to go and meet some of the Corvette Club people also. See you soon.

ed ramos #3028

1990 #3028..siamese ported plen/hous/SGC/fidanza/DRM LTHeaders/DRM roll cage/camber rod/drilled slot rotors hawk track pads/grand sport calipers/full corsa exhaust/Hurst/NO cats/custom SGC chip/cbeamplate/315's on all 4/intake water plugged/smog removed..RC injectors/LED lights..SHOULD NOT HAVE PUT ALL THE MONEY IN IT.. SOLD.
edram454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015   #14
Torchred96

Ed you are awesome. I am in the study/learning stage still. The system is starting to make sense, demystifying that deep dark well behind the seat where
strange clicks, whirring motors and (in my case) a rats nest of wiring resides and hopfully I will understand it enough to get it working properly.

You can't imagine how much I appreciate your....(WHAT??? YOU HAVE A TECH 1!!!! lol??? You been holding out on that one lol ) offer and I will most certainly take you up on it when the time comes. I have ordered 2 Abs units from ebay because the first seller informed me he wouldn't be able to ship it for a month, and I'm anxious to get it on the road. Oh well, I'll have a spare.

Last edited by Torchred96; 01-31-2015 at 09:10 AM.
Old 01-31-2015   #15
Torchred96

Quote:
Originally Posted by edram454 View Post
Ok Sam. Just in case I have the factory service manual and also have a mint tech 1A diagnostic tool with all the adapters ever made and all instruction documentation. I will bring it next time I drop by your house. Yes I agree we must take some pics of our cars in Homestead Track. Also, on February 15 Sunday there will be a show at the Biscayne national park on 328 street all the way east to the ocean. I try to go every year and support local shows in Homestead. Maybe you might want to go and meet some of the Corvette Club people also. See you soon.

ed ramos #3028
Ed, I hope I'm off that day. I'd love to go to that. It's only 8 miles, due east! With no brakes, I should get there really quick too