ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Club Regional Areas > Pacific Region

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-22-2015   #31
HAWAIIZR-1

Default Re: Blackhawk Car's and Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z51JEFF View Post
Hey Craig. I should get them in about 2 weeks. I'm having a hard time deciding on either a 275 or 285 tire on the front. So far it's looking like the 275. You going to be around for that Corvette show on the April 26? I'm thinking about putting my car in it, not for the judging, been through that garbage. Get the Z out there and remind people that the King is still alive and well.
I see, you probably won't have them mounted and all by the 5th. I have 275/35 on my 18" X 10" front (335/30 on the 12" rears) CCW so you'll see that on the 5th. I saw that you were looking for photos with 285s.

I was going to do the show but school is killing me and I can't afford to be there all day. The Cars and Coffee is only a few hours so I can make that sacrifice. Besides my 95 that I just bought need some detailing before I want to put it in a show. I might check the show out though. It would be cool if you could represent for the KOTH. Have you ever ran into the woman that is part of that club that has a ZR-1? I assume she will be showing her Z there.
1995 #228 Black/Black with Dunn Heads
ZR-1 owner since September 2003
ZR-1 Net Registry Founding Member #0074
NCM Lifetime Member #2048

HAWAIIZR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote