Default Blackhawk Car's and Coffee

Blackhawk Museum • 3700 Blackhawk Plaza Circle • Danville, CA 94506
1990 ZR-1 #642
Coupe89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013   #2
Coupe89

Default Re: Blackhawk Car's and Coffee

I was in attendance:

Didn't meet the person who owned this one.

Maybe next time we can park all together.
Total of 3 LT5's
1990 ZR-1 #642
Old 07-07-2014   #3
Z51JEFF

If the black car is a 91,grey interior and #644,the guy doesnt seem too interested in talking ZR-1s.Meet the guy a few months ago.If we could get Dave from Santa Cruz,you and myself that would work.
Z51JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014   #4
wcvette

I will try and make this one. I haven't been able to do much "Vettin" this year.
Bill
90 ZR-1
wcvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014   #5
Hog

Boy do those LT5's ever stick out in a crowd, in a good way. An attractive intake runner arrangement that actually uses metal.
One of the last, if not the last GM product that has actual underhood eye-candy from the factory.

ZR-1 Net Registry Member #1494
Hog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014   #6
Coupe89

See ya on Sunday
1990 ZR-1 #642
Old 08-02-2014   #7
HAWAIIZR-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coupe89 View Post
See ya on Sunday
Hey Todd,

I'll see you there. I need a break and gotta see the local area. Since I moved here it has just been work, work, work. Curious to see the museum too. I don't know if I will drive the Lightning or ride the Harley until I can ship the Z here. If just me, I'm come with the bike as I need to break it in anyway so I can ride Cali speeds soon. It seems no one here drives less than 75 MPH.......
1995 #228 Black/Black with Dunn Heads
ZR-1 owner since September 2003
ZR-1 Net Registry Founding Member #0074
NCM Lifetime Member #2048

HAWAIIZR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014   #8
HAWAIIZR-1

So who was there today? I saw two Zs there, one license plate was BLED4IT (White) and the other was USA1LT5 (Black) but I could not find the owners. That was the biggest Cars and Coffee I have ever been to and it was awesome with a lot of nice cars. Free pass to Blackhawk Automotive Museum were bring given out but I did not have a chance to see it this time. A lot of new Stingrays there and realized I don't like those cars at all despite what awesome machines they are. Take care and hope to catch up to other Z owners in the area one day.

Aloha, Craig

Old 08-03-2014   #9
Z51JEFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAWAIIZR-1 View Post
So who was there today? I saw two Zs there, one license plate was BLED4IT (White) and the other was USA1LT5 (Black) but I could not find the owners. That was the biggest Cars and Coffee I have ever been to and it was awesome with a lot of nice cars. Free pass to Blackhawk Automotive Museum were bring given out but I did not have a chance to see it this time. A lot of new Stingrays there and realized I don't like those cars at all despite what awesome machines they are. Take care and hope to catch up to other Z owners in the area one day.

Aloha, Craig
Hey Craig,BLED4IT was mine.I sent you a message a few days ago with my phone number,maybe you didn't get it.When I was leaving I saw a black 94-95 pulling out of the parking lot,would have liked to have checked it out but didn't see it until too late.There is a black 91 that shows up but the guy doesn't seem too interested in talking much so I dont bother.Next month Im driving my Nova but when you get your car over here give me a call and if this is still going on we will have to get 2 Zs together.When you get a chance you need to check out the museum,it is world class right up there with some of the finest museums in the world.
Z51JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014   #10
HAWAIIZR-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z51JEFF View Post
Hey Craig,BLED4IT was mine.I sent you a message a few days ago with my phone number,maybe you didn't get it.When I was leaving I saw a black 94-95 pulling out of the parking lot,would have liked to have checked it out but didn't see it until too late.There is a black 91 that shows up but the guy doesn't seem too interested in talking much so I dont bother.Next month Im driving my Nova but when you get your car over here give me a call and if this is still going on we will have to get 2 Zs together.When you get a chance you need to check out the museum,it is world class right up there with some of the finest museums in the world.
Hey Jeff,

Sorry, I did not get your message and number (thanks for trying). Yeah, I guess a lot of folks are not going to be hanging around their cars. I did not even notice what year the black one was parked on the far side, but it did have a LT5 head since in the back cargo area. I would love to see your Nova too. I have not set a date yet to go back to Hawaii to ship the Z, but will do that (I hope I can get it to pass SMOG and registered.....). Yes, the museum looks first rate from photos I have seen and I think there are some rich folks around the area that are all members and funding it. I'll be sure to make contact next time to connect.