ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1s and ZR-1 Parts For Sale/Wanted

Old 10-23-2004   #1
Walter L. Dukes

Default Pirelli P7000 SS help!

I will need to replace my rear tires in the next few months, one in particular has some uneven tread wear due to an extended trip with the rear end slightly out of wack. Any ideas where to start looking? Pirelli doesn't seem to make this size any more. Having been caught out in the snow one time I was thnakful for the all season tread and would like to stay with this option, if possible.

white '91 #316
Old 10-25-2004   #2
FASTZR1

Default Tires

I have enjoyed my Goodyear F1-GSD3's. They have proved to be very good in the rain and on dry roads. Quiet and smooth. They are also pretty sticky. I dropped the pressure to 21 psi and ran a few drag races with them; ran my best time ever. I know a guy who has a new set for a ZR1 for sale, $900 I think, plus the shipping! Let me know if you want to contact him and I give you his numbers/email.

JohnnyB
FASTZR1
FASTZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005   #3
steve

Default Re: Pirelli P7000 SS help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter L. Dukes
I will need to replace my rear tires in the next few months, one in particular has some uneven tread wear due to an extended trip with the rear end slightly out of wack. Any ideas where to start looking? Pirelli doesn't seem to make this size any more. Having been caught out in the snow one time I was thnakful for the all season tread and would like to stay with this option, if possible.

white '91 #316
Hope you found your rear tires. I recently listed new orignal gsc rear tires on this ZR1 site. STEVE