ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > General > ZR-1 Net Registry Club News

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2019   #1
QB93Z

Default Resignation of Jim Voter from the Board of Directors

Hello to the members of the ZR-1 Net Registry.

On Wednesday, January 16th, I informed the Board of Directors that I have resigned from the Board, and the Board has accepted my resignation.

My decision to resign is based completely on personal reasons and in no way what so ever does it reflect negatively on any members or actions of the Board. I am very proud of what the Board has accomplished in the recent years. The Registry is in excellent condition. I am sure that the leadership of the Registry is in very good hands.

The demands on my time trying to run our family business, Gizmos Art, manage 15 rental units, and taking Corvette Road Trips more frequently have created a situation that I cannot devote the time that is required to properly fulfill my duties as a Director on the Board.

It has been an honor and a privilege to be a part of the leadership of the Registry. I intend to remain active in the Registry and in WAZOO, and I will help with Registry events as much as I can.

Thank you to Dennis, Mark, Paul, John, Brett, Ted, David and Hans for understanding and supporting my decision.

Jim Voter

1990 Black ZR-1 - sold
1993 Quasar Blue ZR-1
1994 Competition Yellow ZR-1
1995 Dark Purple ZR-1

Maryland State Coordinator
WAZOO Member
QB93Z is offline   Reply With Quote