ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 07-17-2020   #11
ghlkal

Default Re: Corvettes at Carlisle August 2020

Thanks!

I wonder how much work it would take to create something like that ...
1990 ZR-1 #2180 Red/Black
Many of the usual mods for 460HP, tuned by Marc Haibeck
ZR-1 Net Registry Member #1548
ghlkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020   #12
Scrrem

Without the registry I guess we?ll just have a parking s space.

We hope this email finds you and your family safe and healthy during these unusual times. Amidst the current COVID-19 conditions, the ZR-1 Net Registry and Grand Sport Registry will not be officially participating in this year?s Corvettes at Carlisle event. Carlisle Events, the host of Corvettes at Carlisle, will continue to provide a dedicated parking area for members planning to attend. They have also made extensive changes to their operating rules to ensure compliance with the Pennsylvania Department of Health?s guidance and in support of your personal safety while there.

We expect this year?s Corvettes at Carlisle to still be enjoyable with Corvette enthusiasts getting to socialize; vendor areas with everything from food to aftermarket accessories and everything in between; to interesting finds in the Corvette sale area. We make this decision after extensive consideration of many factors including member safety, Pennsylvania?s current travel quarantine guidance, the feasibility of our planned activities while enforcing Department of Health guidelines, and potential club liability.

We continue to support the Carlisle Events staff and the Corvettes at Carlisle event, as they have gone out of their way to support both Registries year after year. Regardless of your plans, we encourage those who want to show their support for Carlisle Events, to purchase a registration for this year?s event. Single day admission can also be purchased here. Your registration supports the organization that support us in their time of need.

We want everyone to stay safe as we navigate through, and get past, COVID-19. Until then, stay healthy so we can see everyone next year.
1990 Bright Red Coupe #608

380 Stroker, Ported Heads/Intake/Housings/TB
Haibeck Secondary Delete Chip / Pete's Cams
George Braml Intake / FIC Injectors
Coated SW Headers / Corsa
Bill Boudreau B/B ZF6 / Viper 4.10 gears
Ron Davis Radiator
Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH NAV
Fikse FM5's 285 / 335 / C6 Brakes

WAZOO Member
Scrrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020   #13
carter200

Quote:
Originally Posted by dredgeguy View Post
Here you go, 3 photos showing how to feed it down from the top. It slides down the center of the hood with the edge behind the clips for the hood light wires. The hood light clips keeps it in place. Never saw anything like this until last Carlisle when I purchased it.
I machine a billet aluminum piece that fits right in the space (center top close to windshield) above the part you are showing.

Email me for pics of the item I mentioned. It is a very cool piece that can be held in by Velcro so it can be removed if you want and installed for shows. Some of you have purchased this from me in the past and please show a pic of your plate here so all can see what I have to offer or again just email me and I?ll send a pic. Thanks, Carter200

LT5 Reg# 868 *RIP*
ZR1NET Founding Mem #155

Last edited by carter200; 07-20-2020 at 08:22 AM.
carter200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020   #14
Mystic ZR-1

..."We hope this email finds you and your family safe and healthy during these unusual times. Amidst the current COVID-19 conditions, the ZR-1 Net Registry and Grand Sport Registry will not be officially participating in this year's Corvettes at Carlisle event."...

Good decision!
Thinking it thru all the way, I believe this is the right decision.
The potential health concerns and walking several miles in a day around the Fairgrounds in the heat and humidity that is Carlisle, while wearing a mask and trying to social distance is not appealing... (Not to mention missing Charley's barbecue)
Hopefully this craziness will be gone in time for BG in the Spring?
All, stay safe, stay healthy and wash your hands!

Last edited by Mystic ZR-1; 07-20-2020 at 05:46 PM.
Mystic ZR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote