ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 Technical Postings

Old 10-09-2013   #21
Schrade

Default Re: Where has my DM log data saved to?

OK - now - FINALLY - got a continuous stream, no interruptions, at 2.5 recordings / second.

How do I upload a stream for everyone to look over here now?
I'm getting my snappics / threads removed blindly as fast as I can, to get in compliance with copyright / license TOS on the boards here (lots of FSM pages and other copyright / license violations on my part; sorry guys). And thanks to all the guys who didn't whine when I posted those FSM copyrighted / licensed stuff in my threads...

( :thumbsup: [b]and to think I complied with a mod's request to delete a pic of him in a Challenge Car in NCM Museum, so he wouldn't get in hot water)[/b]

Thanks to several guys here for sending parts FREE; BearlyFlying, WeGone, Geezer, GoldCylon, and more there, TonyD, mike100, fletchusmc...

1990 #2794; 4L60e Stage V by RPM Transmission, TCI Dedicated TCM, OBX Stainless, Power Effects 3"

[IMG]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-GHpfzty7DVU/UQn-0Ru2xAI/AAAAAAAAA14/08mz1p4QLD4/s445/Screenshot-5.png[/IMG]
Schrade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013   #22
Franke

Big veins = more blood flow = more energy = more fun right.
Franke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013   #23
Franke

Select post reply - then attach file (paperclip) in menu at top of screen.
Old 10-09-2013   #24
Schrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franke View Post
Schrade, you have to designate a file to save the data to when starting datamaster. I named my files according to what repairs I just preformed such as new O2 sensors.uni. When I got mine working I didn't have any drop outs at all during the entire run times. I used com port 3. Try changing the ALDL link timing. See if that helps steady link up. Also try transmit and receive timeout to 180 ms instead of default 120.
You could be right about the interference inside the vehicle. At least you've made some progress in getting a data stream to read.
Before 'AutoLogging Activated' turned itself off, it was creating a file by default. I added comments - a number; to distinguish from the last recording. It wasn't doing this with AUTOLOG Act turned off. And it wouldn't say to check that it was turned on either.

I swear musta' been MicroSoft people wrote this program...

So now, I can just upload a .UNI here? Only people with DM can download and play it?

Breakin' for a plate of grub and an Ale or 2 right now here...
I'm getting my snappics / threads removed blindly as fast as I can, to get in compliance with copyright / license TOS on the boards here (lots of FSM pages and other copyright / license violations on my part; sorry guys). And thanks to all the guys who didn't whine when I posted those FSM copyrighted / licensed stuff in my threads...

( :thumbsup: [b]and to think I complied with a mod's request to delete a pic of him in a Challenge Car in NCM Museum, so he wouldn't get in hot water)[/b]

Thanks to several guys here for sending parts FREE; BearlyFlying, WeGone, Geezer, GoldCylon, and more there, TonyD, mike100, fletchusmc...

1990 #2794; 4L60e Stage V by RPM Transmission, TCI Dedicated TCM, OBX Stainless, Power Effects 3"

[IMG]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-GHpfzty7DVU/UQn-0Ru2xAI/AAAAAAAAA14/08mz1p4QLD4/s445/Screenshot-5.png[/IMG]

Last edited by Schrade; 10-09-2013 at 05:53 PM.
Old 10-09-2013   #25
Schrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franke View Post
Select post reply - then attach file (paperclip) in menu at top of screen.
Got it; thanks!

Fork in one paw, mouse in another - need to pull a shoe to grab a cold lager

Jeez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-09-2013   #26
XfireZ51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrade View Post
OK - now - FINALLY - got a continuous stream, no interruptions, at 2.5 recordings / second.

How do I upload a stream for everyone to look over here now?
Is this 2.5 frames/sec? That's slow. Are you using correct Baud Rate? 8192?

Also, I think your TPS% is too high for idle. What is the voltage showing as?
Should be between .53-.57v. What are IAC counts?

DM should have an Export file capability. Just create a .txt file that is comma delimited. Then you can use Excel to open it.
1984 Corvette Z-51/4+3 SOLD
1992 Corvette ZR-1 Aqua/Gray #474 SOLD
1992 Corvette ZR-1 Black Rose/Cognac #458
2014 Honda VFR Interceptor DX
XfireZ51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013   #27
Franke

Anyone with datamaster can read your file but Datamaster can export the data to a csv. file which then can be converted with programs such as MS Excel spreadsheet etc. Select file - export engine data -

As xfire says...
Old 10-09-2013   #28
Franke

Schrade, my tests show 0% TPS / .57v at idle 700RPM and 0 IAC Position.
Old 10-09-2013   #29
Schrade

Those numbers were just ABOVE idle - not idle. THat's where the 'sag' seems to manifest.

Don't know if I got the baud rate setting correct or not. Is that a DM setting?

And how do I attach a .UNI file? It's not showing as a valid upload format... - only .zip (compressed format?)...

Old 10-09-2013   #30
Franke

Unhappy Re: Where has my DM log data saved to?

Quote:
Smooth idle. At 1.6 % throttle opening, I'm getting a regular lope - like a vacuum leak. I don't believe it's a vac leak; I think it's electrical (DM manual says that the lost com could be electrical interference / voltage irregularity[???], which I think might also be causing the lope.

Throttle % bounces from 1.6% to 2.4%. Above that, back to smooth as silk again.
Got it. ok so its acting just like an off idle vacuum leak but you're thinking electrical? I don't have any thoughts on that one so have to think on that a bit.

Yep. can't up load uni file for sure as its not available. A compressed zip file will work. Baud rate is a laptop thing.