ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > General > For Sale & Wanted (General)

Old 12-12-2020   #1
90zr1blknred

Default 1990 Zr1 w/30k Miles Black on Red $20,000

After 8 years I have decided to sell my 1990 ZR-1. It has 30k miles on it and is 1 of 908 Black ZR-1s built in the first year that Lotus/Mercury Marine teamed up to put the 375hp LT5 engine in the corvette. This car is all original except for the addition of a Borla CatbackExhaust with X pipe (sounds amazing) and the SLP open air intake triple filters to let it breath in and breath out. I have the original paperwork and window sticker from when it purchased new along with the very rare pizza box that came to the new owner in 1990 with other original dealer kit video and special books/key chain/etc.

Since purchasing it from a private specialty collector where this was one of over 60 cars he had in his personal collection, I have installed a Hurst Short Throw 6 speed shifter, Fidanza lightweight flywheel, 11? sprung clutch and shim kit from Tom at Carolina Clutch. This car revs fast and performs better than original. It was carefully and meticulously completed following all the exact guidance and direction of Marc Haibec national ZR-1 expert and others on the forums. I have also replaced both fuel pumps on the car and recently installed a new dealer ac delco battery. This car runs great and the air conditioning, heat, radio, all work as they did new. All fluids have been changed accordingly with dealer specs and it still has the original windshield.

The black paint has seen better days but still presents well overall from 5 feet. I had it professionally tinted with 3M products last summer and it keeps the car cooler on hot days. All original 30k miles are documented under Carfax report along with much of the original maintenance history on the car by the dealer. Never any accidents on this car I need the money more than the car with our economic situation turned upside still.
90zr1blknred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020   #2
90zr1blknred

Default Re: 1990 Zr1 w/30k Miles Black on Red $20,000

You can message me for more pics
Old 12-17-2020   #3
90zr1blknred

Default Re: 1990 Zr1 w/30k Miles Black on Red $20,000

Sold