ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1s and ZR-1 Parts For Sale/Wanted

Old 07-22-2015   #11
youngrm

Default Re: White/Red 91 ZR1 for Sale

Hey OP,

If you need a wheel tire set, I've some zr1 rims with tires...could xchange
Plus cash..I understand your wheel tire combo, looks nice.

Some of the board members know me if you'd like to check

Apologies on the open forum, had meant a PM but obviously didn't workout
That way.

Take it easy
Ry
youngrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015   #12
z proud

bump,

Nice meeting you yesterday!

Bill
z proud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015   #13
ZR1Billy

I have reduced price. $29k
ZR1Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015   #14
edram454

It is definitely a bad time to sell a car and a zr1 in particular. There are lots of people selling nice z's at this time. Yours is a very nice car no doubt. The white paint is rare coupled with the traditional red interior is a plus. I personally would like more mods to make it attractive for me but I would imagine lots of people like it lightly modded like yours. Your car is worth the 29k but I think 25k cash should take it away. One day it will be worth much more than that. I dont plan to sell mine ever. If I sell it is because I am out of the car hobby. I have never made any money on cars that i kept for myself. I made money on a corvette that I flipped in a two week period and make 3k. I hope you get all your money.

ed ramos #3028

1990 #3028..siamese ported plen/hous/SGC/fidanza/DRM LTHeaders/DRM roll cage/camber rod/drilled slot rotors hawk track pads/grand sport calipers/full corsa exhaust/Hurst/NO cats/custom SGC chip/cbeamplate/315's on all 4/intake water plugged/smog removed..RC injectors/LED lights..SHOULD NOT HAVE PUT ALL THE MONEY IN IT.. SOLD.
edram454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015   #15
ZR1Billy

Thanks for your assessment. What you don't know is this Z has never been abused. Have I redlined shifted, have I spun the tires the answer is yes but I will never abuse any car I own and they are all maintained to high quality OEM or know aftermarket recognized suppliers. I don't need to sell in fact I have second thoughts about the transaction. The timing is right for me and I hope to pass on this special Z to a new owner that will enjoy the excitement I of driving it and enjoying a ride with your special girl like I have done.
Old 07-31-2015   #16
George Maz

Exactly the reason I was finally able to get myself into the ZR-1 game, they're a lot of car for the money right now. I was looking for a white Z, but got myself a well modded car I'm very happy to have found. Buying a 25yr old car from an owner that loved to maintain it, was worth spending a little more than I had budgeted.
My only problem is finding the time to drive it.
1990 ZR-1 #1587
1990 ZR-1 #1727
George Maz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015   #17
edram454

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Maz View Post
Exactly the reason I was finally able to get myself into the ZR-1 game, they're a lot of car for the money right now. I was looking for a white Z, but got myself a well modded car I'm very happy to have found. Buying a 25yr old car from an owner that loved to maintain it, was worth spending a little more than I had budgeted.
My only problem is finding the time to drive it.
I can attest that George did get a very nice well modded Corvette that was worth much more than he paid. I am sure your Corvette is very, very nice and worth every penny you are asking. It is unfortunate that the market is still soft on these cars but it will eventually change I am sure. The Zr1 is a ton of car for the money and is also why I have one.

ed ramos #3028

1990 #3028..siamese ported plen/hous/SGC/fidanza/DRM LTHeaders/DRM roll cage/camber rod/drilled slot rotors hawk track pads/grand sport calipers/full corsa exhaust/Hurst/NO cats/custom SGC chip/cbeamplate/315's on all 4/intake water plugged/smog removed..RC injectors/LED lights..SHOULD NOT HAVE PUT ALL THE MONEY IN IT.. SOLD.
edram454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015   #18
ZR1Billy

Taking Z to Corvette Carlisle
Old 08-30-2015   #19
ZR1Billy

Can not make Carlisle to much going this weekend. So if you have interest still please contact me.

Thanks, Bill
Old 08-31-2015   #20
Johnny5

Would you be interested in putting you stock headers back on and selling the aftermarkets?
Johnny5 is offline   Reply With Quote