ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > General > For Sale & Wanted (General)

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2013   #1
VetteVet

Default FS: Forged 383 Complete Motor, 0 Miles

I invested over $12,000 in this motor to install in one of my 1986 Corvettes. My ZR-1 has all of my attention now and I don't know when or if either of my 86 Vettes will ever see the road again.

It is basically a 440 HP 480 ft-lb Lingenfelter build, with several key components upgraded from the Lingenfelter spec motor. All components are new with the exception of the block. Sale includes the following:

Seasoned GM one-piece rear seal roller block, bored 0.030" over, zero decked, new Clevite 77 cam and main bearings, billet 4340 splayed 4 bolt main caps installed and align bored/honed, ARP main studs, Melling oil pump, stock pan.

Callies forged 4340 crank, Manley H-beam rods, JE pistons, ATI Superdamper, TCI flexplate. Rotating/reciprocating assembly balanced.

Lingenfelter D-port cylinder heads with 2.00 Int/1.60 Exh valves, dual springs, titanium retainers, Comp Cams 1.6 SS roller rockers, poly-lock nuts, ARP head studs, hardened guide plates. Ports and combustion chambers CNC machined by Lingenfelter. 11.1:1 static compression ratio.

Lingenfelter SuperRam plenum, base and runners all ported/polished/port matched by Lingenfelter (with the heads). Bottom of plenum is SS studded with 12 point SS nuts to attach plenum to runners. EGR delete and cold start injector delete kits.

Lingenfelter billet 58mm throttle body with billet engraved Lingenfelter plate.

Lingenfelter 74219 cam, Crane roller lifters, custom length push rods, Cloyes Hex-adjust double roller timing set, Cloyes 2 piece billet timing cover, billet timing pointer,

Corvette TPI fuel rail, BBK adjustable fuel pressure regulator, F.A.S.T. 36# fuel injectors.

Billet small cap distributor, cap, coil, plug wires, coil and distributor harnesses.

Black valve covers w/ engraved "CHEVROLET" painted red, billet fuel pump blockoff plate.

All sensors to run speed/density.

Corvette water pump/pulley.

Stainless ARP fasteners throughout.

Block, oil pan, heads and intake professionally painted Competition Yellow. Runners, plenum, lid and throttle body unpainted. Fuel rails, all sensors and pulleys painted gloss black.

All that would be needed to install this engine would be a wiring harness, headers, ECM and accessories.

Engine is assembled, but has never been fired.

I'm sure that I'm forgetting some of the details. If you have any questions, please ask. As it is getting late, I will send out pictures within 24 hours.

Asking $6000.00 + actual shipping. Can accept PayPal if purchaser is willing to send as gift or add 3% if sent as funds for purchase of goods. Would prefer to sell complete, but would consider parting out if there is enough interest in the major components. Willing to consider offers. Will throw in a set of low (<1000) mile Hooker Super Comp 2151-1HKR ceramic coated headers to anyone purchasing the engine complete.

Thanks for looking,
Jep
Old 02-07-2013   #2
VetteVet

Default Pictures, Part I of II

Willing to part it out, as I realize there may not be much interest in the entire engine. Let me know if there is anything you might want.

Old 02-07-2013   #3
VetteVet

Default Pictures, Part II of II

Old 02-10-2013   #4
VetteVet

Default Re: FS: Forged 383 Complete Motor, 0 Miles

Super Ram plenum, runners and intake are sold. Waiting on clearance of funds.

Part out has begun.

GC, please close this thread.

If anyone has any interest in any of the parts, please go to:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c4-p...r-0-miles.html

If you happen to be banned there, as many are, please shoot me a PM on this forum.

Thanks,
Jep
Closed Thread