ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 Technical Postings

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2008   #1
-=Jeff=-

Question Finally drove the Z.. But have issues>>

the Z drives GREAT when it wants.. I filled it with coolant today (using my current hoses until I get the others to install)

so I was driving around town, thent he car stumbled, back fired (pop) and died. It started right up running like crap.. I got it home (not too far) shut it off, popped hood and ooked aroufn for vacuum lines off etc.. nothing, started it up, runs fine..

I got my scan tool out and hooked it up. seemed fine.. then when it stumbled again I noticed something.. Left BLM was aroud 132, Right BLM was at 160.. I then noticed the right O2 was solid at 0v.. it would go to .45 with slight throttle but the Right injector pulse width was at like 10-12ms when the left was 4. then like magic, it cleared up and all was fine..

Looking over the whole scan, the Left and Right BLM, Injector pulse width, and O2 voltage track almost perfectly, but those few instances it get skewed.. now I guess there is a possibily of a sticking injector, but to stick then not stick? my other thought is a bad Passenger side O2? maybe intermittent?

Anyone one else have suggestions? Oh yeah, not DTC set..
1990 Corvette ZR-1 #1051
Watson Headers (2" Primary) - 3" Magnaflow Bullet cats - LT4 Catback
Late Model IH - Plenum
Coilovers - 4.10s
Custom Interior
NCM Lifetime Member #978
-=Jeff=- is offline   Reply With Quote