ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C7 ZR1 > C7 ZR1 General Postings

Old 06-08-2021   #1
ZR1North

Default Corvettes at Carlisle - It's a GO!

Afternoon C7 ZR1 friends:

On behalf of the board of directors, I am thrilled to share that the Registry will have a club presence at Corvettes at Carlisle from August 26-28. Well done to those that have already registered.

As of today, there are 16 members registered under the ZR-1 Net Registry. We need a minimum of 25 registrants under our club to secure the 20X20 tent that we've enjoyed in the Fun Field during previous years. Let's get on it and release all that pent-up demand to participate in a great event in 2021 by registering today!

For those who have yet to register, please make sure you note your ZR1 Registry club affiliation using the drop-down options on the registration page; here is the link to Corvettes at Carlisle registration https://store.carlisleevents.com/Pro...ode=2021%2D024.

We will be working with WAZOO members to provide great food as they have done at many previous Carlisle events. Note also that WAZOO member, Charlie Sinunu (Dredgeguy) is working with Boomerangs for group hotel reservations for members. Thanks guys!

We will provide more detail as the weeks progress. Meanwhile, let's get the Zees ready for a fun trip and great weekend at Carlisle.

Bob Lambe
Events
ZR1North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021   #2
staminqia

Default Re: Corvettes at Carlisle - It's a GO!

Yes I have registered. The only hotel room I found was a Hampton Inn about 18 miles away. I have a question- I am travelling with a friend bringing a 97 C5 is it possible for him to stay close with us? I hate for him to park somewhere else. I am sure he will chip in for any food purchases.
thanks again
Anthony
staminqia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021   #3
ZR1North

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminqia View Post
Yes I have registered. The only hotel room I found was a Hampton Inn about 18 miles away. I have a question- I am travelling with a friend bringing a 97 C5 is it possible for him to stay close with us? I hate for him to park somewhere else. I am sure he will chip in for any food purchases.
thanks again
Anthony
Hi Anthony. Great to see you're headed to Carlisle. My suggestion for your friend is to select the ZR1 Registry as his club when registering, even if he is not a member. By doing so, he would get ZR1 Registry credentials which would give him access to our parking area; you guys car park side-by-side. If he registers under the ZR1 banner, that will also help with our numbers as well - the more we have registered under our club, the easier it will be to get the big tent next to our parking area which we use as a hub for the weekend. This way, everyone wins.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Bob
ZR1North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021   #4
staminqia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZR1North View Post
Hi Anthony. Great to see you're headed to Carlisle. My suggestion for your friend is to select the ZR1 Registry as his club when registering, even if he is not a member. By doing so, he would get ZR1 Registry credentials which would give him access to our parking area; you guys car park side-by-side. If he registers under the ZR1 banner, that will also help with our numbers as well - the more we have registered under our club, the easier it will be to get the big tent next to our parking area which we use as a hub for the weekend. This way, everyone wins.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Bob
Bob thanks for the reply. This is perfect.
Thank you
staminqia is offline   Reply With Quote