ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

View Poll Results: ZR-1 owners, what is your age group?
-20 1 0.18%
20-29 26 4.63%
30-39 108 19.25%
40-49 147 26.20%
50-59 143 25.49%
60+ 136 24.24%
Voters: 561. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-03-2010   #51
IowaZR-1

Default Re: How old are the ZR-1 owners?

What is age but an ever increasing number?......Rod Stewart says it best....."Forever Young"... doing the double fives here this year
IowaZR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010   #52
HAWAIIZR-1

Hey, I just wanted to say "Thanks" to everyone who participated in this poll. I found it quite interesting and really appreciate the support to see how young we all are. What a great group of folks and a great following for a great car!!!!!
Old 01-04-2010   #53
scholtmj

26 years young. Only have to work 41 1/2 more years...save some social security for me!
scholtmj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010   #54
VetteMed

Quote:
Originally Posted by scholtmj View Post
26 years young. Only have to work 41 1/2 more years...save some social security for me!
I hear ya on that one... pay in for another 30 years, only to find it's basically bankrupt.
VetteMed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010   #55
WB9MCW

MAN

THAT 'HOPE AND CHANGE' IS GONNA SOLVE ALL OF THESE PROBLEMS

RIGHT???

GEN X AND DIGITAL 2000 GEN HAVE NO WORRIES

BIG GOVERNMENT IS GONNA NANNY STATE THE USA -- SO NO WORRIES!!!

YA RIGHT
"The Budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome will become bankrupt. People must again learn to work instead of living on public assistance." - Cicero, 55 BC
" We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln
WB9MCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010   #56
WB9MCW

For young adults, a decade lost?
By SmartMoney >> http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com...cade-lost.aspx

A new survey conducted for the AFL-CIO suggests many American workers under 35 can't manage the basic financial building blocks of an adult life. The union calls the past 10 years a "lost decade" for these young people, during which many fell short on getting their own places, finding stable jobs and saving money for emergencies.

About 31% of survey respondents said they made enough money to pay their bills and set some money aside, but 70% said they did not have enough money saved to cover two months' worth of living expenses. Parents of these young workers know how far they are from making it on their own; one-third are living with their folks.

"Along almost every metric, people under 35 are doing much worse than they were 10 years ago," says Jennifer Jannon, 29, a regional director for Working America, the AFL-CIO's community organization for nonunion workers. "People are literally putting off starting their adult lives because of the conditions they're facing economically," she says.

Jannon says the results should not be interpreted as laziness. "Young people are really yearning to move out on their own to start their adult lives," she says. "(But) they can't find the type of work that supports an adult life."
"The Budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome will become bankrupt. People must again learn to work instead of living on public assistance." - Cicero, 55 BC
" We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 01-04-2010   #57
MB ZR1

31 years young

1990 ZR-1 S/n 1096
MB ZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010   #58
richard sanderson

Hi, I own #231 (1990) which must be one of the oldest, and I am 65. I bet I am not one of the oldest!
richard sanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010   #59
Z Factor

Cool Re: How old are the ZR-1 owners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard sanderson View Post
Hi, I own #231 (1990) which must be one of the oldest, and I am 65. I bet I am not one of the oldest!
Hello Richard and welcome to the forum.

Z Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010   #60
WB9MCW

Hi Rich ---Welcome to the ZOO!!!

ZRWON owner of Beast 2 is 76 and still loves hiz ZR-1 everyday.

Last edited by WB9MCW; 01-06-2010 at 07:33 AM.