ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Club Regional Areas > Northeast Region

Old 06-20-2011   #1
94Admiral

Default Burgerittoville!

As of now, the weather looks good for tomorrow night...

Anyone else in for a little Burgeritto and ice cream???

For the newbies, just off I-84 Exit 10. Drive past the Diner, under the railroad tracks and the Vettes will be parked on the right. Very casual and low key cruise night.....1/4 mile from Exit 10...starts around 6:00 PM and goes until dusk.
[COLOR=red][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black]1991 Red/Red [/FONT][FONT=Arial Black]Haibeck 350 500 HP [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][LIST][*][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red]Corsa Exhaust and [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red]4:10 Dana 44 gears[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/LIST][COLOR=blue][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black]1994 Admiral Blue/[COLOR=silver]Grey[/COLOR] [/FONT][FONT=Arial Black]Haibeck 368 530 HP[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][LIST][*][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]DRM Coilovers, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]Baer EradiSpeed Brakes, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]B&B 4th generation exhaust, 18" Face Polished Fikse FM5s, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]4:10 Dana 44 gears, and a BB tranny. [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/LIST]
94Admiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011   #2
tomtom72

Default Re: Burgerittoville!

Okay, my local weather says 30% chance of T-storms.......sooooo, I guess I will try to get in the wind before 5PM so I can get there by 6PM.

Tom
1990 ZR-1, Black/grey, #2233, stock. ZR-1 Net Reg Founding Member #316 & NCM member
tomtom72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011   #3
94Admiral

Just saw the same forecast.....possible bummer.

Will be watching it closely and will be there if it is not raining......

The local guys (non ZR-1 guys) will also shy away if the weather looks lousy.....hopefully the rain will hold off until after sunset....it is the first day of Summer today!!!
[COLOR=red][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black]1991 Red/Red [/FONT][FONT=Arial Black]Haibeck 350 500 HP [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][LIST][*][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red]Corsa Exhaust and [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red]4:10 Dana 44 gears[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/LIST][COLOR=blue][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black]1994 Admiral Blue/[COLOR=silver]Grey[/COLOR] [/FONT][FONT=Arial Black]Haibeck 368 530 HP[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][LIST][*][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]DRM Coilovers, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]Baer EradiSpeed Brakes, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]B&B 4th generation exhaust, 18" Face Polished Fikse FM5s, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]4:10 Dana 44 gears, and a BB tranny. [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/LIST]
Old 06-21-2011   #4
tomtom72

Scott, yea the rain is a bummer.

I am going to back out as I'm going to Lou's to finish what I started on Sunday on his car. I was going to play hooky but my conscience will not let me leave his cooling system unfinished. I hope you guys have a great night!

Tom
1990 ZR-1, Black/grey, #2233, stock. ZR-1 Net Reg Founding Member #316 & NCM member
Old 06-21-2011   #5
94Admiral

The rain is getting ready to come down...I'm bailing out as well. Bummer.
Old 06-22-2011   #6
tomtom72

Well it never did rain down by me! I have to learn that summer T-storms is just BS when it's less than 50% probability. Anyway me & Lou got his cooling & A/C systems squared away so it was time well spent. Next we have to track down some oil leaks. I think it's the cam covers....oh joy!

Next week I'll see if I can get Lou to come on up with me.

Tom
Old 06-28-2011   #7
94Admiral

Great night again tonight. Fantastic weather.

Bob - We missed you!

All other ZR-1 Brothers in CT and the Westchester/Dutchess/Putnam County, NY area - Come on out!!! Tues. nights Exit 10 in Newtown, CT. All are invited.....Weather permitting of course.....

Burgerittos, Ice Cream, and great conversation.....does it get any better???
Old 06-29-2011   #8
tomtom72

Now that is the truth Scott! I can't think of a better way to spend a nice summer evening than to hang with my fellow BOB's. It was a great time as usual!

The guys in your club are aces too! They are a great group to know. Thanks for inviting me.

Yea, Bob you gotta make some time to come and hang out with us bro. We missed you last night.

Hey Doug, so what do you think of my lame idea about Bloomington next year? I'm game and I think it would be fun to hook up with the FBI guys & hang with them at that event?

Tom
Old 06-29-2011   #9
Mystic ZR-1

Tom Tom,
Great seeing you last nite! Great food and people! I'm giving some serious thought to Bloomington next year. I talked w/John this AM and brought the idea up with him. We've got a long time to discuss this.
Think about Lime Rock on Sunday of Labor day weekend...
Doug
Mystic ZR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011   #10
tomtom72

Okay, I'm game for LRP on Labor Day........go ahead twist my arm! Ouch, that's enough!

BTW, what's going on at LRP on Labor Day? Vintage Racing? Truth be told I'm down with whatever is going on at LRP if we are going to hang out as a group it will be a great time no matter what's going on.

Tom