ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > General > ZR-1/ZR1 Corvette Shows & Events

Old 01-16-2007   #1
Hammer

Default Vette Fest - Boise Idaho - Mid July

Well Folks, I thought I would throw this event out to those in the Northwest. This annual event put on by Valley Corvettes in Boise is a pretty good event for overall fun. Last year there were at least 6 ZR-1's there with a convertible out of Canada.
Friday morning is Autocross, afternoon-evening is drag racing. Spectators are FREE at both.
Saturday morning-afternoon is a good car show followed by a parade to the host hotel. That evening is a buffet dinner and dance. Dick Guldstrand was the speaker last year. He had his gold Vette parked out front.
Sunday is a breakfast where you could get personal with Dick and listen to his many stories.

Link provided, keep watching as details are completed. Hope to see some of you there.

http://www.valleycorvettes.org/vettefest.php
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][I]2015 ZL1 [/I][I]Camaro #1121 BLACK/BLACK 6 SPD (540 RWHP)[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
[I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1]1991 ZR-1 #458 [COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK 72[/COLOR]k miles ([B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B])
1991 ZR-1 #473 [COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK [/COLOR]37k miles ([B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B])[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007   #2
GrayZ

Cool Re: Vette Fest - Boise Idaho - Mid July

"Sunday is a breakfast where you could get personal with Dick and listen to his many stories"

thanks Hammer..for the er... the ahhh...invite...
GrayZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007   #3
GrayZ

Default Re: Vette Fest - Boise Idaho - Mid July

Kinda like this JOHN??? 2006 Bowling Green Gathering,

I started joking around with this fella...had a good sense of humor,
we hit it right off...then..people started asking for autograph's..
i was a little embarrassed then i realized they wanted "HIS" autograph....damn....

Dick Guldstrand

Last edited by GrayZ; 01-16-2007 at 09:56 AM.
GrayZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007   #4
Jeffvette

I'll check the ALMS schedule and see about making this event. See if I can get Nick and Rob to come out as well.
Old 01-16-2007   #5
Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffvette
I'll check the ALMS schedule and see about making this event. See if I can get Nick and Rob to come out as well.
Jeff,
That would be pretty nice to see you guys. I think Demps will be there unless he gets transfered. I been talking with Uly too. 8 or 10 Zr-1's would be a great get together and a great time for sure.
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][I]2015 ZL1 [/I][I]Camaro #1121 BLACK/BLACK 6 SPD (540 RWHP)[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
[I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1]1991 ZR-1 #458 [COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK 72[/COLOR]k miles ([B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B])
1991 ZR-1 #473 [COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK [/COLOR]37k miles ([B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B])[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
Old 01-18-2007   #6
4DSZR1

The timing might work for me as well, sounds like a fun time!
4DSZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007   #7
Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITLGO2
"Sunday is a breakfast where you could get personal with Dick and listen to his many stories"

thanks Hammer..for the er... the ahhh...invite...
Hey, I know it's a long way ... but at 180 mph you would be here in just over 8 hours.
Old 01-21-2007   #8
flyin ryan

Smile Re: Vette Fest - Boise Idaho - Mid July

you've got MY intrest. no promises but i'm going to think about it for sure. it's as close as any thing for me
Old 02-06-2007   #9
Hammer

Just thought I would let all that might be interested know that the schedule is now on the website.

http://www.valleycorvettes.org/vettefest.php

If anyone does register for the event, please let me know by email. I will register if anybody plans on coming. I could be kinda like a host or something.
Old 02-28-2007   #10
Nick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffvette
ZR-1 Net Registry Founding Member #32 - lapsed...
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote