ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 Technical Postings

Old 10-10-2013   #41
Schrade

Default Re: Where has my DM log data saved to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XfireZ51 View Post
Just attach the text file here in the registry.
Not sure exactly how to do that here Dominic...

Is it taking up too much server space? Or hard to follow? Or both???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franke View Post
Something else you might want to do next run time is select - view - histograms - enhanced. What you will see is the long or short fuel trims for the left and right sides. Its very interesting to see what happens when at idle and off idle in closed loop mode. You can also view this with the current data file you have by playing it back and then selecting view histograms.
Will do there Franke...
I'm getting my snappics / threads removed blindly as fast as I can, to get in compliance with copyright / license TOS on the boards here (lots of FSM pages and other copyright / license violations on my part; sorry guys). And thanks to all the guys who didn't whine when I posted those FSM copyrighted / licensed stuff in my threads...

( :thumbsup: [b]and to think I complied with a mod's request to delete a pic of him in a Challenge Car in NCM Museum, so he wouldn't get in hot water)[/b]

Thanks to several guys here for sending parts FREE; BearlyFlying, WeGone, Geezer, GoldCylon, and more there, TonyD, mike100, fletchusmc...

1990 #2794; 4L60e Stage V by RPM Transmission, TCI Dedicated TCM, OBX Stainless, Power Effects 3"

[IMG]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-GHpfzty7DVU/UQn-0Ru2xAI/AAAAAAAAA14/08mz1p4QLD4/s445/Screenshot-5.png[/IMG]
Schrade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013   #42
Franke

I wouldn't worry about the short term mix as it should change rapidly but the Lterm is quite a bit different from my car. My Lterm stays between 128 and 130 both sides. Since this is a snapshot in time it looks to me that the left side was quite a bit lean and the right side was slightly rich on this particular record which looks to be the last record recorded based on the black bar that moves across the screen. So observe the Lterm as the record runs from start to finish. Something else I see different is the voltage. Yours shows 12.7 volts but mine shows consistently at about 13.5 +/- .2 volts. Hmmmm..

Last edited by Franke; 10-10-2013 at 12:35 PM.
Franke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013   #43
Schrade

Hover mouse over 12.7, it says, "Ignition Voltage, Volts".

What is that? WHERE is that? Alternator Field Output on the output terminal? Actual voltage @ the battery? It DOES go up to 13.3 during the recording.

I enlarged the window, and recorded for YouTube - uploading now...

@ about 1/3 of the way through the stream, just as I exceed 1.6% throttle, it goes to Open Loop. Fuel Trim Cell also defaults.

TPS % will NOT register between 1.6%, and 2.4%. The TPS sensor and circuit are in perfect order.
I'm getting my snappics / threads removed blindly as fast as I can, to get in compliance with copyright / license TOS on the boards here (lots of FSM pages and other copyright / license violations on my part; sorry guys). And thanks to all the guys who didn't whine when I posted those FSM copyrighted / licensed stuff in my threads...

( :thumbsup: [b]and to think I complied with a mod's request to delete a pic of him in a Challenge Car in NCM Museum, so he wouldn't get in hot water)[/b]

Thanks to several guys here for sending parts FREE; BearlyFlying, WeGone, Geezer, GoldCylon, and more there, TonyD, mike100, fletchusmc...

1990 #2794; 4L60e Stage V by RPM Transmission, TCI Dedicated TCM, OBX Stainless, Power Effects 3"

[IMG]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-GHpfzty7DVU/UQn-0Ru2xAI/AAAAAAAAA14/08mz1p4QLD4/s445/Screenshot-5.png[/IMG]
Old 10-10-2013   #44
Schrade

DM posted here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl4INfOBUiY

Old 10-10-2013   #45
Franke

Wow, never seen that on my car. Voltage is ok then but why the single momentary open loop at initial 1.6-2.4 % tps? It seems as if there is a flat spot on the tps but I think you said you changed it. Correct? Also, have you ever replaced the O2 sensors? One side seems to be lean at idle.

Last edited by Franke; 10-10-2013 at 05:46 PM.
Old 10-11-2013   #46
Schrade

Fuel filter is replaced. We'll try a few times to double-prime the rails, and see if it will prime above 44 psi.

Then cap off the FPR and re-test, to check spring tension. Obviously no rupture in the FPR bladder, to the FPR vac hose, because there's no leakdown.

Ideas here?

Old 10-11-2013   #47
GOLDCYLON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrade View Post
Where's the Auxiliary Fuse Block

Behind the glove box up in the harness area and there are two of em side by side. Bring a flash light and you best shove your head up the passenger knee bolster attitude. GC
GOLDCYLON - 91 ZR-1 #2014
GOLDCYLON - 90 ZR-1 #2794, 4L60e (Formerly Schrade's)

GOLDCYLON - 11 CTS-V

Arizona State Director

91 WHITE/BLACK #2014. 380 P&P&PCed,Ported Heads, Jeal Long tubes, Corsa Exhaust/FIKSE FM-5s /LED TLs, LED Headlights, Front Wilwood 6 piston narrowlite calipers and rear Wilwood caliper street shop mod,CNCed Coolant Pipes,TPI Cvr,Filter cover,Stainless Bolts, DRM/DOM PROM /ZFDOC mod build #102,DRLs,BMAD with stainless Debris Screen,Coplan Air Blaster, Pioneer APP Radio 4,Brey-Krause HB,Sub Bar,Fire extinguisher seat mount,DRM Coilovers,LEDs everywhere,Compass mirror (orange),V1 DIC hidden display, Homelink sun visor, Carbon Fiber top x3 and APSIS Carbon Fiber interior, APSIS CF Steering Wheel/NAPA Leather, Banski trailing arms, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension) ZFDoc drive shaft safety loop, raptor shift light (orange),AO engineering louver front plate, Console seat cushion, 96CE seats with black custom Sheepskins, ss billet catch can,Viper remote entry/alarm,Cragar Rear Louvers,LED side louver lights, Dewitts Radiator with SPAL fans and a Woods 160 T-Stat

90 RED/BLACK #2794. 4L60e Automatic Stage V by RPM Transmission, TCI Dedicated TCM, OBX Stainless Headers, Corsa Exhaust, SAN Secondaries and Haibeck PROM, Exotic Muscle Coil overs, LED Interior Lights, LED Tail Lights, LED Headlights, 94 Sport seats with black custom Sheepskins , Cragar rear louvers, GS Front calipers, Banski Trailing arms, APSIS Carbon Fiber steering wheel, Front and Rear Baer Eradispeeds, DRLs, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension), Dewitt's Raditor with Dual SPAL fans and a Haibeck 170 T-Stat

11 RED/GREY CTS-V
GOLDCYLON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013   #48
Franke

Default Re: Throttle hesitation diagnostics?

Did you pull the vacuum hose to the FPR to see if any diff?
Old 10-11-2013   #49
XfireZ51

Would you again describe the hesitation? When is it happening, what controls are in play? Are you surging at a steady idle?cruise?
1984 Corvette Z-51/4+3 SOLD
1992 Corvette ZR-1 Aqua/Gray #474 SOLD
1992 Corvette ZR-1 Black Rose/Cognac #458
2014 Honda VFR Interceptor DX
XfireZ51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013   #50
Schrade

No - haven't tried with vac source off of FPR...

It holds perfect smooth steady idle at 0% throttle there Dominic. Only on SLOW pedal depression, @ 1.6% throttle, does it start to lope idle. No stumble, missing, anything. And in Cruise, any speed, it has 2mph swing.

After 2.4%, it smooths steady RPM increase again. I can replicate it accelerating, but only with LIGHT pedal increase.

I can't get a code to light up.

Last edited by Schrade; 10-11-2013 at 05:07 PM.