ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 08-29-2014   #31
WB9MCW

Default Re: NEW to the club!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigIke View Post
HAHA... Yeah, the smiles per gallon in this Tupperware Two Seater are tattoo'd on my face for sure!

--Dad and i showed AMX's in te 80's, our competitor at the shows was the Vette. Dad would win with his American Dream 69 AMX,

When I was 19 I went to Hawaii (Maui) and my ride was a Gold 1968 Javelin - like this one

It had black interior high back seats - a nice sound system - converted 3 on the floor - wide azz tires with shackle bar lift - so it had classic attitude and the 304 engine. - Did great burnouts with the wide tires. Was lots of fun to drive all around Maui - But my endless summer was over and time to come back to the mainland to finish up college so had to sell her (actually made $ on the sale as well)

A friend in high school had a bad azz AMX that ended up at the Pontiac dealer (I worked there as a detailer and shop chump after high school classes were done for the day - it was fun doing burnouts with the 455 Trans-Am's and I perfected my hole shots down the street out of the view of the dealership in the late PM when only a few salesmen were still on duty) on a trade he did. I sure wish I had the $ to buy it but I didn't so I just kept truckin in my 68 Bronco - like this one but no lift kit

but the club called Vette's Tupperware Two Seaters.. I'm going to continue the household tradition. LOL

Tupperware - LOLOL

Check out his pretty girl, I told her that she would get to ride in the Vette if she beat her older sister to get dressed. She dressed to match the car all by herself!

Meet Raegan!

Cute gal and very nice matching outfit indeed

"The Budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome will become bankrupt. People must again learn to work instead of living on public assistance." - Cicero, 55 BC
" We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by WB9MCW; 08-29-2014 at 11:02 AM.
WB9MCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014   #32
BigIke

100 mile cruise with the wife is in the books! Montgomery TX has so many "Corvette Roads"! The Z handled beautifully...

MICKYD, do you have a spare rear roof bolt? Just found out that mine is missing and the Z must stay outside until i make room in the garage. Got one on order

Pick before the drive

1991 White ZRJuan #1616
Mileage: 56K Sept-14 -- 113k May-18!!!
God Damn I Love This Car!
BigIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014   #33
Kevin

just saw that pic on facebook. looks awesome
Old 08-29-2014   #34
MickeyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigIke View Post
100 mile cruise with the wife is in the books! Montgomery TX has so many "Corvette Roads"! The Z handled beautifully...

MICKYD, do you have a spare rear roof bolt? Just found out that mine is missing and the Z must stay outside until i make room in the garage. Got one on order

Pick before the drive

No I don't. Sorry. If you want to get together for a ride I'm in. You gotta get that baby indoors soon.
1990 ZR1 Red/Black #2469
1990 ZR1 Black/Black #843
1993 ZR1 Ruby 40th Anniversary #112
MickeyD is offline   Reply With Quote