ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 10-23-2011   #11
ZONER 95

Default Re: Monday is "Z" Day....

Yeah... I'm already preparing for the "Permagrin"... starting tommorow!
95 ZR-1 #178
Black/Beige
Dunn Heads
ZONER 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011   #12
tomtom72

Welcome to our garage! You have one sweet looking ZR-1

but then I'm partial to the black ones anyway.

Carly Simon's Anticipation comes to mind. I'm sure you are going to have a wonderful relationship with your new toy! Congratulations on the pick up!

Oh yea, about the PERMAGRIN....you know that there is no cure, right? Just don't swallow your ears!

Tom
1990 ZR-1, Black/grey, #2233, stock. ZR-1 Net Reg Founding Member #316 & NCM member
tomtom72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011   #13
xlr8nflorida

Congrats!

You will be very excited on the delivery!!

Make sure that the car is exactly as it should be before you "sign off" on the paperwork.

Damage during shipping does occur sometimes and you need to inspect the car really carefully. It happens less with a quality organization.

Naturally, the driver will want to get on his/her way. I always give him a tip of $50 and then go over the car with a fine toothed comb before I sign off on the paperwork.

Also I would have a "jumper pack" with you. I had my car show up once and the battery had died. It was at a tuner for a long time and then took a week to get to me. Naturally the battery was weak to begin with. Being you bought the car from someone else, the battery might not be the best and not all drivers are equipped with battery packs, jumper cables etc except most will have it.
xlr8nflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011   #14
ZONER 95

Default The "Z" has arrived....

The Z has arrived safe and sound.......the car was the last one on the trailer and was all the way forward on the top tier.....I couldn't really see it from my street level location when he lowered the door.....but when I heard that LT5 fire up from inside the trailer for the first time....MAN!!....my face just lit up!.....the growl just sounded awesome!.......and then when he backed it out onto the ramp and I got my first glimpse....well..lets just say....I now know what you guys have been talking about. These cars are SICK!......why did I wait so long..haha

Now to get her registered, insured etc and go for a real ride.....

95 ZR-1 #178
Black/Beige
Dunn Heads
ZONER 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011   #15
Kevin

oh come on, like one picture is enough for us. GET WITH IT MAN

I can't imagine the sound of an lt5 firing up in the enclosed space of a truck. would sound like rolling sex

Last edited by Kevin; 10-24-2011 at 05:04 PM.
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011   #16
WB9MCW

Save and Sound at the new home. Good Deal!

Permagrin is already starting.

Traction control off - Key ON >> Let the fun begin!
"The Budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome will become bankrupt. People must again learn to work instead of living on public assistance." - Cicero, 55 BC
" We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln
WB9MCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011   #17
Meanmyz

Default Re: The "Z" has arrived....

Awesome pic Kevin, but I agree, we really need more of them. I love seeing such a nice car just as it came back in the day...and yes that means with the GSC's. ...But that's just me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONER 95 View Post
The Z has arrived safe and sound.......the car was the last one on the trailer and was all the way forward on the top tier.....I couldn't really see it from my street level location when he lowered the door.....but when I heard that LT5 fire up from inside the trailer for the first time....MAN!!....my face just lit up!.....the growl just sounded awesome!.......and then when he backed it out onto the ramp and I got my first glimpse....well..lets just say....I now know what you guys have been talking about. These cars are SICK!......why did I wait so long..haha

Now to get her registered, insured etc and go for a real ride.....

Meanmyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011   #18
Bill

Traction control? Didn't the good Lord put that in our right foot? Thats right the newer ones had supplemental traction control to help us from burning up our tires. The permagrin has started, it will only get bigger! Enjoy a fine machine!
Old 10-24-2011   #19
Corbusa

Nice Car , I'm glad you got it deliverd with out issues.. I had total Kaos with my delivery co...
Corbusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011   #20
4-cam

Looks Great. I'm partial to black myself. Looks like you have some awesome weather and will be able to go for a drive right away. When I got mine delivered it was Mid February. I had to wait for weeks for the ice and snow to melt off. That was pure torture.
[I]1991 ZR-1 Blk/Gry #31[/I]
[I]SW Headers/Xpipe- Dynomax Muffs[/I]
[I]Ported top end[/I]
[I]Secondaries Removed[/I]
Tune by Dominic
4-cam is offline   Reply With Quote