View Single Post
Old 10-21-2015   #87
Meanmyz

Default Re: DRM Camber Brackets.

Ok guys, I am still on the fence on this one. I can start a new thread if anyone thinks this is where it should go.

If I buy these, they will go on a yellow Z that has had Marc's 350/510 done to it. In the future, I plan on having coilovers done...I want red coilovers, like Marc shows on his website. This is mostly for aesthetics as I can lower the car; coilovers look cool; and it is something that was done by many of the big tuners back in the day, when I could only dream.

I like the variations in ride with the stock FX3 currently on my car (overall I maybe wouldn't be against a slightly firmer spring rate), as I do enjoy the comfortable road car it is.

The car doesn't see much (really any) track use, but I enjoy it's capabilities and won't rule out anything. I have friends that are heavily involved in the SORC road race events in Nebraska, and they are trying hard to get me involved and participate with my own car. I had a blast this last August riding as a navigator, but actually running event like this also involves expenditures in things like equipment, and entrance fees too, ...but enough of that.

These pieces are prices well for us, but I have no experience or feedback to whether it is worthwhile. Please...talk me off the fence... "aye" or "nay".

Thanks!

Last edited by Meanmyz; 10-21-2015 at 06:32 PM.
Meanmyz is offline   Reply With Quote