View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014   #1
batchman

Default Plenum virgin seeking any eyes-on possible

Howdy neighbors!

Thanks to this site I figured out my skip - injector time for this kid. My favorite event of the year (Loudon autocross) is in 1.5 weeks, and I've put off the politely phrased pulling of the plenum until absolute need.

If FIC comes through (Delphis should show up tomorrow), and Mr Haibeck can ship when projected (TB bypass and horn props), and I can find the gaskets I stashed away ahead of time - I'll be skipping a cousin-in-law's wedding trip this weekend to try and get this thing running on all 8.

Any moral support, disaster aversion, knowing smiles appreciated, just try to suppress laughter on the state of my doom car garage (you race out of *this*? HAR HAR). Libations and sustenance provided! Heck I'll even try to offer up autocross run rides for any helpers. I'm in Pepperell MA for the gmap curious - not quite the middle of nowhere, but on a clear day we can see it from here.

Thanks for any kind thoughts really, I find I'm more nervous about this than I was about first times at, well, other things.

If I get the chance I may even start on the air horn tonight. Of course, with my luck new injectors will just make me run right through the clutch...

Cheers,
- Jeff
[I]91 ZR-1 #1840, autocrossing in SCCA BSP. FIC S/S's
DRM chip/Watson/Borla/lid/LW batt&headlights,
springs, shocks, pads & lines, quick rack & Turn One,
camber brace, 32/22mm sways, A/C halfway deleted
17x11 & 12 CCW's, 315 & 335 Hoosier A6s

[/I]
batchman is offline   Reply With Quote